www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

HIT AN ACE TODAY AT OUR ACE RACE. I ASKED IF IT COUNTED AS A OFFICIAL ACE BECAUSE IT WAS FROM AN ALTERNATE TEE PAD. I HEARD ALOT OF MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THIS SO I FIGURED I WOULD SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK. SO IF YOU COULD JUST HIT ME UP WITH YOUR RESPONSE.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Count that $#!t! How short was it really? If it was under 100', I would count it with an important side note attached. An ace should count whether it was from an actual tee or an alternate. As long as the alternate has been recognized as such by frequenting players.
If I didnt hit an ace from the same tee pad....then it doesnt count...too bad kyle! you lose!
If everyone during the tourney threw from that teepad to that basket, theres no question its a tournament ace.
I was on T-REV's heels at this year's ACE RACE and disagee! I had 2 aces and 1metal and I don't count 'em just for the fact that it wasn't the course. We didn't throw from the red, blue, or gold tees. It wasn't the way the designer viewed the layout. We threw from a shortened fairway. Simple as that....it was fun.
Is the Ace Race an official PDGA tournament? I suppose thats the best way of determining whether its a tournament ace.... however, it is a tournament regardless of whether it is PDGA-approved or not in my opinion.
well beatz, most of our tees were much longer than 120

that was probably our shortest

we had some that were 200
Ever have an ace off of a practice throw? I did last night. Hoping I can repeat at leagues this week with my first throw.
if you were on a homemade course with temporary tees or alternate tees and hit the ace, it would count, any ace is a disc thrown form a designated (even if only for the event) tee into a designated basket.
I'm with Tino, i think it counts as an "official" ace.
It counts.
Is there an "OFFICIAL" count of Aces? You hit it, you felt great! Can't take that away. I suppose weather or not it "counts" will depend on what you say when asked if you've ever had one. But hey, if you're hitting Ace Race Aces....a "REAL" Ace can't be far behind! Congratulations!
Yeah it's obviously an ace! you won an ACE RACE event with an ACE it totally counts, nice work!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968