www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Oct 8th McClure 3:30 if any one is interested.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

any action tomorrow morning 915-945ish

Penny said:
bump for action
any action today for those that can't go to the Lodge?
Cory Briley said:
any action tomorrow morning 915-945ish

Penny said:
bump for action
Just talked to Chris Wagle, he is planning on being up here by noon and play starts about 12:30 or 1:00. Also, we will be having a ring of fire competition. This will be a very special ring of fire, We will be celebrating an old time tradition or better known as "Christmas Re-gifting"
Just talked to Chris Wagle, he is planning on being up here by noon and play starts about 12:30 or 1:00. Also, we will be having a ring of fire competition. This will be a very special ring of fire, We will be celebrating an old time tradition or better known as "Christmas Re-gifting"

So far, Deb has put on my desk a jar of her homemade peach jam, a gift basket full of good stuff like a coffee cup, Italian Chocolates, honey, coffe and more, an under the cabinet wine rack and a carpentar combo set including a level, square, carpentar pencils with carpentar pencil sharpeners, and another small level. Bring a token gift for dirty santa.
so jim are we going to be playing on concrete pads this weekend at the mini on saturday?
Does anyone want to play Mclure tomorrow? If so what time?
brad hoi said:
so jim are we going to be playing on concrete pads this weekend at the mini on saturday?
I got 4 setups to do today at st Johns and 1 at hillcrest should be done by 10:30 if you want to play a local round somewhere. Of course i'm still going to be on the clock. Hell yeah !!!

Cory Briley said:
Does anyone want to play Mclure tomorrow? If so what time?
brad hoi said:
brad hoi said:
No concrete yet. I plan to start digging out for tee pads this weekend. I will wait till after the mini to start on the Island course so I don't disrupt play.
any pre-superbowl rounds going on anywhere ???
Is anyone playing today? I was thinking about going somewhere about 5:15 or so.... Maybe Hunter....
STAY AWAY from Blackhawk, at least this week. Spring break going on. Played there yesterday and there were cars parked in the fairway on hole 2. Today I had a pickup by the zoo. Traffic from sheridan and apache backed up to the zoo entrance. Freaking unbelievable.
Fur Dog Mountain Thursday 5:50 start at 6?
(Chandler Park)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968