www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Good discs...
Good times...
Good bye... :(

Tags: lost, return, steal, tool

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

1. BEAUTIFULLY dyed Discraft Elite Z XS that I bought on a trip to La Mirada. I used it once and lost in on the first day at Morley Field in San Diego. I waited for 1 hour for the groups behind me but "nada"...
2. Champion Green 1st Run Valkyrie at Sun Valley in San Diego.
I lost my Champ Banshee at Worlds in the water. There was a brave disc golfer wading through the mud and returning discs. Mine was never found. :(
My condolences :(
I lost a first run, big star stamped destroyer on hole 14 in Lumberton. The kicker was, 2 nights after buying this disc, I skipped ace hole 7 at Sloan. So this disc was a signed ace disc and it went WAY out into the lake, and has not been returned yet. I haven't found a destroyer that I liked since. Farewell great destroyer of mine, you now belong to the lady in the lake.
My 169g DX Cheetah. yeah... I could've bought another one for 8-10 bucks but It was the first disc that I got an ace with. The second round came up and I lost it in the same hole that I previously aced. It was sadly never returned.
*sigh*

My first disc I ever purchased was a sweet blue/yellow/red tie-die Champ Orc. It was my favorite, well seasoned and predictable. After a little recreational chemistry I threw a HUGE anny and it sailed out into the junk. :(

Only good news I have to report is, winter is coming and I have a very good idea where it is. I've spent probably 4 hours over the course of the summer digging for it in the thick, chiggery rough but to no avail (yet.)
"Amoeba" stamp Stingray I rolled into the Brazos River in Waco. My group was very gracious with the clock, but it was to no avail.
green champion panther 175g.
i was in Freeport, IL shooting at Krape Park with my son and a buddy a couple years ago. we were on hole five and i jumped over this dead log to shoot my upshot, when a whole swarm of bees came out of the log and started swarming me. my buddy grabbed my son and ran one way and i was already screwed so i ran the other way and led the bees away from them. i ended up jumping in a pond. by the time the bees left, i went to see if i could get my disc and it was covered in bees. i had to leave it and go get checked out for the bee stings. i had over a hundred stings total, lucky I'm not allergic.
that's the disc I miss the most.
I lost a very early cyclone with a MADC stamp on it at Mariner Museum Park in Newport News Virginia (in a small lake) before there were any Disc Golf Courses in the area. The first Disc I ever lost. I was heart broken when I could not retrieve it. Rest in peace my friend.
I lost a Champion Edition T-Bird at Bear Creek in Grapevine TX. I wasn't familiar with the course and didn't realize there was a creek behind the basket around hole 15. It had rained hard the previous day and the creek was really running. I had thrown that disc more than any other disc in my bag. I found that disc in the creek at Timmons Park in Greenville SC and I called the number on it. He had lost it 9 months previous and said for me to keep it. I reallyh liked that disc and it took me a while to recover from that loss!
I lost my white taffy 167g CE Firebird FX on hole #8 at Luther Britt Park in Lumberton,NC.What a wonderful sidearm disc she was.Pissed me off.Those are some really cool guys in that part of NC and hopefully,one day,she will make her way home!!!!
lost my pro-d hawk at the sinks in chattanooga. its a water hazard victim. great utility disc, it got me out of many jams consistently - even in its beaten and warped state!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968