www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would like to extend my apologies to all the discgolfers in the clubhouse. I deeply regret coming across as a bitter, combative individual. I tell everybody about playing with Ken Climo. I witnessed his talent up close and personal, and in my opinion, the " Legend " is very under paid. Disc Golf is the minimum wage of Pro sports. And I do feel very strongly when I say, even last place should pay out well. How could anybody not agree to that? Thats why i made the statement earlier about the perfect world. I would just like Disc Golfers to be paid their worth. Finishing last in a pro bowling event would still be a higher payout than any disc golf tourney. The sandbagger remark struck a nerve with me. Unfortunately, when trying to respond to the post, my computer locked up and was published to a new audience. Even my story about Ken makes no sense when you dont have all the facts at hand. I apologize for the big misunderstanding. Yesterdays rant was filled with memories, highs, lows, and a few complaints thrown in. It really sucks that i was not able to express myself properly. This usually only happens in person. Hope this helps clear up some things

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you lost me. Im confused
Bitterness is definitely not a virtue.
why would you sign up for pro and have a sub 935 rated round seems your dreambagging .
As for guide lines set by the pdga well if your playing out of your set rating on pupose to win does make one a bagger .
As for the rest it was a bit confusing
im with john.
To John and Joshlotto, i suggest hooked on phonics. Allow me to choose my words differently. When I say i enlisted in the pdga as a professional and in my first tourney I.... I meant I signed up for the pdga to play alongside Ken Climo in a NT series event. Thats It! I paid my way into the pro realm of disc golf to play with the Legend. After playing in my first tourney, I recieved my first rating. This was a response to a discussion that occurred two days ago. The topic was i hate sandbaggers. I was just responding to an earlier comment that cut close to home. I took way too much time out of my practice schedule to comment to such a few small minds. Im glad you dont understand C bass, This message was directed to a very small group of pinheads!
WTF!!!
I wish some didnt know what the internet was.
Wow with that type of attitude I can see the sponsors banging down your door to sign you up .... but not really.
Chain Gang said:
To John and Joshlotto, i suggest hooked on phonics. Allow me to choose my words differently. When I say i enlisted in the pdga as a professional and in my first tourney I.... I meant I signed up for the pdga to play alongside Ken Climo in a NT series event. Thats It! I paid my way into the pro realm of disc golf to play with the Legend. After playing in my first tourney, I recieved my first rating. This was a response to a discussion that occurred two days ago. The topic was i hate sandbaggers. I was just responding to an earlier comment that cut close to home. I took way too much time out of my practice schedule to comment to such a few small minds. Im glad you dont understand C bass, This message was directed to a very small group of pinheads!

Umm I thought it took 3 events before you gained a rating if you are just starting out.
Not true, I got rated after 1 tournament.
Eric Sears said:
Chain Gang said:

Umm I thought it took 3 events before you gained a rating if you are just starting out.
definatley some bitterness in this discussion.
haha thats cool u played with climo but the rest of this was a waste of my life ahha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968