www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i just bought a CryZtal Z Avenger SS and i thought that cryztal plastic was a blend of like z and esp or something like that, someone set me straight.

Tags: CryZstal, Z

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric Sears said:
Sounds like Cryztal FLX to me. I have alot of Cryztal disc and have never seen/heard of any that were gummy. The plastic thats used for Cryztal is just a harder Z.

I wonder if its possible that you have a misprint CryztalFLX or even a Cryztal that they were adding some FLX to, to see what would happen, more of a expermint disc. The reason I say that is because I had the oppritunity to purchase a Supper Gummy/Floppy Z Pred from a Discraft pro last year. It was a perfect see thru red Pred that you could roll up in your hand. I kick myself in the ass for not getting it now.

-Eric-

Eric, i have noticed this in other Z models..usually opaque in nature. seems like a switch in the Z plastic to me.....probably will be able to find some more
i mainly use cryztal flx challengers for putting. and it wasnt 500, it was only 350 of these made. if anyone has one and dont want it... lemme know lol. i love them. i cant wait/hope they have another run of these cryztal flx soon

matt51776 said:
There is Cryztal Z and Cryztal FLX. Cryztal Z has many more molds (Avenger, Avenger SS, Challenger, Wasp, Buzzz, Buzzz SS and more) than the Cryztal FLX. The CFLX has Buzzz, Avenger SS and Challenger molds. I think 500 each were produced, maybe more now. I know when I lost a CFLX Buzz it was hard to find another on EBAY still is actually. I do love the look and feel of that though. So if you have a Cryztal and its soft it might be a Cryztal flx which are pretty cool and fairly rare.
pretty discs that are essentially for show. save the money and buy the "cheap"plastic that gives your hands the good feedback=lower scores than crystal z scores. pretty though
Scot Lambert said:
pretty discs that are essentially for show. save the money and buy the "cheap"plastic that gives your hands the good feedback=lower scores than crystal z scores. pretty though

and hit one tree to ruin it? yea right, you get what you pay for buddy.
Scot Lambert said:

i dont throw cuz there pretty, i throw em cuz they feel good, and always perform. dependable plastic.thats y i mainly throw all champion, z, and cryztal. its durable a feels great.
In cold weather crystal plastic has a tendency to shatter. I personally have done it, and I have heard Barret White has also shattered her crystal buzz.
I know my Clear Evolution Wizard is made of a champion Zish looking material but its just as bendy and floppy as flx and just as durable as champ or Z, I really love that disc. Maybe they were trying to make something like that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968