www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm still new here but I've noticed there are all kinds of pictures (and videos) of things not related to disc golf. Why is this? Aren't there other sites available for those things?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this site is supposed to be like a "my space" for discers so some are branching out. Me? I'm all disc :)
probably because its that persons page and they can put what they want on it. Mine, all discgolf but I dont complain about others.
yea, id say they do it for hosting. i have.
"Hosting" meaning they allow posting of pictures?

joshlotto said:
yea, id say they do it for hosting. i have.
It's easy to do here, and I think many of us feel social enough about disc golf that we think others might just want to see pics of our kids. It doesn't bother me at all. I would hope that everyone would use the "tags" to identify what they post is all.

Let me note for those who post a lot of non-disc golf stuff for other reasons, you can restrict viewing of what you put up to just your friends or just yourself. Which lets you host stuff and still not spread it more widely than you want. Under "Edit Photo" you will find those options.
Just to clarify, I am not upset or pissed about this, just curious why it's being done is all. I'm sure I'll figure these things out the more I am active here. Thanks to everyone who replied!
even as a disc golf site many of us have common interst in other things in life too so why no share it

Drumstix said:
Just to clarify, I am not upset or pissed about this, just curious why it's being done is all. I'm sure I'll figure these things out the more I am active here. Thanks to everyone who replied!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968