www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello all..it's my birthday (Friday 22nd)..and I'm stuck at work right now. What am I missing out on?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not much, I guess, Ben. Going to have a nice dinner for you at home this evening. Happy Birthday!
not much here either ben, bunch of ice and snow, schools are closed and everyone were i work got called off but me !!! but hey this is about you its your birthday!!!! so happy birthday ben. ps, did you throw them drones yet, lol
hey ben,if you weren't working you could come and help me shovel snow. i've got about four residences drives and walks to do. happy bday. great to see you guys the other day.
Oh yeah I threw 'em Drones, they were insanely overstable and wouldn't go very far, but I wasn't warmed up. Probably play tonight (nothing better to do on my b-day) and check them out some more.
!Feliz Cumpleanos Ben!
Happy B-Day Guy and I hope it is/was a great day. Take Care. SHEP.
..today is also my wife's bday! Have a great day!!! Missing out.... another cold Michigan day!! is winter ever gonna end?
Happy birthday ben hope you have a great night now
Kiralyn is having a birthday party here. Pretty low key. Just two friends over. Movies start in a half hour or so. I gotta walk down to the 7-11 and cash my winning MegaMillions ticket. I won .000003333333 million dollars!

Happy birthday.
Don't tell too many people about that..I hear there's a Lotto Curse!
i played 18 this afternoon and used my drone a good bit both forehand and backhand, liked it a lot, your right ben, not a long distance midrange disc like my rocs and buzzz, but very predictable and comfortable in the hand,and will be quit useful for shorter hook shots, i think it will stay in the bag for awhile, i am even putting my name and # on it, only my favorites get my name and # on them

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968