www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Obama-Biden played a round of best shot doubles vs McCain-Palin, who would win??

I think that Obama would be a strong player, but Palin does have those beefy arms. It is a real toss up! What do you all think?

Tags: McCain, Palin, best, doubles, shot, vs

Views: 21

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are you serious? forgetting about mccain's arms? he probably wouldn't be physically able to make a single putt, let alone throw anything but a wimpy sidearm or a granny bowling ball throw. palin would be afraid of her fancy glasses falling off. obama is fit, biden not dying of old age yet. obama biden for sure.
It's not about who'd win or lose. The big question is if Sarah'd wear her moose-hunting boots or those sweet pink pumps from the debate. :)
Obama would have a better plan and strategy to win .
mcain would just make tired excuses and have a strategy that just wont work and have been proven not to work and i heard obama can throw the new innova boss 450 sidearm
This is great! Just the kind of discussion I was hoping for. Palin may just bring a shotgun and hide in the bushes to shoot Obamas boss out of the sky like a clay piegon. Lol
Toss up ... hardly. McCain only throws old-school -150g lids and Palin is always over drilling her drives (I heard she bought a BOSS as soon as they came out). She wouldn't even know where the holes were if McCain didn't coach her. I doubt if she ever read the rulebook.

Not saying Obama-Biden will shoot a stellar score ... but it will be enough to win.
I dont think mccain could finish a whole round he might drop down to the ground after 3 holes. plus he would get bad advice from bush leading him in the same wrong direction. obama would win no doubt

obama biden!

mccain have a heart attack just walking to pick up his first throw
I think McCain-Palin are too narrow minded too even understand the fundamentals. Obama-Biden hands down..
I'm going to put my money on Obama, but with Palin she might see other peoples discs flying and think they are some kind of endangerd bird and try to exterminate it.
If she shoots it, thinking it's an innocent little critter, is that a DQ-able offense?
The disc would then be illegal if it had a hole in it.
humchris said:
I'm going to put my money on Obama, but with Palin she might see other peoples discs flying and think they are some kind of endangerd bird and try to exterminate it.
McCain and palin would see the interest in disc golf and raise the price of crude oil more just to profit more from the petro industries. Probably make a new tax just for disc manufactures. They would have their hands elbow deep in the DG cookie jar.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968