www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Obama-Biden played a round of best shot doubles vs McCain-Palin, who would win??

I think that Obama would be a strong player, but Palin does have those beefy arms. It is a real toss up! What do you all think?

Tags: McCain, Palin, best, doubles, shot, vs

Views: 19

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this post! This may be the only subject that the media hasn't covered this election year. My money is on Obama-Biden. Obama looked pretty athletic hitting that 3 pointer with the troops & McCain just way to old to hang and with way too many injuries from prison camp. I bet Palin could be good if she practiced.
Yeah McCain has had every bone in his body broken and I think they hamstringed too so when he goes back he'll lose it , never follow through
Ben Calhoun said:
I already voted Obama..absentee. No worries.
From up here it looks like Obama wont go any where near CHAINS
and McCain's shots are way too far RIGHT.

So Obama is BIDIN his time out on the coarse
until the Republicans reach into their Vice presidential Disc BAG
and pull out her Double D s
which might upset the balance of power.

To think the FREE world depends on this system of politics!
God Save the King!
Nice thread. Fun to read. I couldn't help, just now, but think about: "What would Bill Clinton be like as the manager of a series of tournaments who is also an occasionally-cashing disc golf pro?"

I'm sort of assuming that Clinton would be the best disc golfer out of the last hundred years or so. The two presidents that I remember playing golf are Ike and Bush the first, and I can't picture either one of them throwing frisbees in the woods.
Thanks Terry!
Yeah Clinton knew how to have a good time...LOL! I agree he would probably would be the best dger, or at least the most well suited for this sport.

Terry Hussein Calhoun said:
Nice thread. Fun to read. I couldn't help, just now, but think about: "What would Bill Clinton be like as the manager of a series of tournaments who is also an occasionally-cashing disc golf pro?"

I'm sort of assuming that Clinton would be the best disc golfer out of the last hundred years or so. The two presidents that I remember playing golf are Ike and Bush the first, and I can't picture either one of them throwing frisbees in the woods.
He'd probably also hang out at the 10th tee all day in the woods.
Obama- Biden for sure. Have you seen Obama shoot hoops? All I know is that Bush plays.
Since you've shared your vote, do you care to share your reasoning?

Ben Calhoun said:
I already voted Obama..absentee. No worries.
Common sense
i have already talked about this with friends.and we believe that Barrack should have his own disc.ladys and gentelmen,we give you The Barack Obomber.175g and overstable.it should bring racial harmony to any course its thrown upon.
That is a great name for a disc, it could be a first run barack obomber..haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968