www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Obama-Biden played a round of best shot doubles vs McCain-Palin, who would win??

I think that Obama would be a strong player, but Palin does have those beefy arms. It is a real toss up! What do you all think?

Tags: McCain, Palin, best, doubles, shot, vs

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this politically correct? Biden and McCain fall over dead from exhaustion, Obama has heart attack from smoking too much, Palin gets lost while trying to show what a trooper she is, rescuers pick up discs/round for a win.
Given Obama's attempt at bowling back in the primaries I'm not positive that he would have much luck with a disc... but he is from a beach state so that might balance the ledger...
Neither, they would spend the whole time complaining that the other candidate doesn't know the rules and thus they would never agree on the rules. They would look at the PDGA book and try to interpret the rules to make the other team lose.
Smokey said:
Neither, they would spend the whole time complaining that the other candidate doesn't know the rules and thus they would never agree on the rules. They would look at the PDGA book and try to interpret the rules to make the other team lose.

Good one.

Disc Golf Chicks are Hot so I would have to go with Palin kicking all of their butts after they all learn what a courtesy violation is.
None of them are cool enough to play the sport I love. I think Ron Paul would woop all of them while they are arguing about who is going to be in charge of stealing all of our money. Thank god disc golf is pretty inexpensive to play!!!
palin would attempt to work o'bama by muttering under her breath stuff like "ahem - acorn", "jerremiah wright", or "bill ayers". mccain would just stand there and outwardly snicker attempting to convey an air of superiority for having completed the hail mary pass play by "selecting" palin as his running mate, while we all know that inwardly he's missing his snuggle-time with joe liebermann.

y'all know that mccain's preferences for running mates were liebermann or tom ridge and tim pawlenty was a compromise plan. sarah palin was not on mccain's radar at all until two days before he announced her as his running mate after the "base" had jammed her down his throat. i'd also bet that mccain really opposed the whole disgusting negative advertising campaign and will apologize for it after the elections are over.
Forget about it ever happening. What with all the current focus on alleged "associations" with bad people: the Keating 5 (McCain) and Ayers (Obama), none of them would dare set foot on a disc golf course. The first one who did would be slammed for "pallin' around with disc golfers."
McCain would be like Mr. Burns picking up a disc. He'd probably just fall over from the weight.
Ohh Montgmery...Smithers!!! (or should it be...Palin!!!)

Nice pun Terry!
i'd hate to say it but i think mccain and palin got this one in a landslide and here's why. really, it comes down to obama and pailin as i guarantee that mcaain and bidin couldn't throw a disc if their lives depended on it.
so now we got a skinny lawyer vs. a hockey mom/milf/maverick/bear hunter backed by a bunch of drunk joe six packs.
now you tell me, who would win this battle.

btw, vote obama!
I already voted Obama..absentee. No worries.
I already voted Obama..absentee. No worries.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968