www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Obama-Biden played a round of best shot doubles vs McCain-Palin, who would win??

I think that Obama would be a strong player, but Palin does have those beefy arms. It is a real toss up! What do you all think?

Tags: McCain, Palin, best, doubles, shot, vs

Views: 8

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My pick to win would be McCain/Palin becauswe McCain could play in the Legends Division, while Palin would play in the Women's Division and take it right there! haha
Great video, I have never seen that before, it's very funny. Thanks for posting that.
Ryan M. said:
Obama- Biden for sure. Have you seen Obama shoot hoops? All I know is that Bush plays.
hey now,Is Nadar the TD? There would be a safety report done on the plastic used,disc's could cause injury when thrown,there's the four different divisions;Open, Grand Masters,AMS,Women.Palin would inquire about "Disc Moms",McCain would have POW flash back from chains hittin',Biden would be over dressed and Obama wins CTP.Peace
Hey Mike, My first question would be which course are they playing as it would matter becouse Obama would be a Lefty thrower and McCain a extreme Rightie, would we allow Carl Rove to have a say in which disc John would throw and wether or not he should just go for a lay up or run it for the money, Would Johnny boy be allowed to walk around the stage (oops) I mean the basket while Barack is putting. we could make a new course just for them with the first tee pad being on Sarah,s front porch and the basket being in Russia, it would be a par two, the final basket would be on the front lawn of the White House lawn, Hopefully there isnt a tie and they have to go into a throw off for sudden death, you know that McCain would probably want to suspend the game to go back to get his putter which he forgot on the tenth hole, Barack would be allway holding up the game becouse he keeps running into old disc golf buddies that he cannot remember if he has ever played with them or not, gotta go for now, will try to post more later, do you wanny play a round later, I got my new discs, later
hey now,I think Obama would first have to check with his"weatherman" first to see which way the "wind is blowing".peace

Thomas Nunn said:
Hey Mike, My first question would be which course are they playing as it would matter becouse Obama would be a Lefty thrower and McCain a extreme Rightie, would we allow Carl Rove to have a say in which disc John would throw and wether or not he should just go for a lay up or run it for the money, Would Johnny boy be allowed to walk around the stage (oops) I mean the basket while Barack is putting. we could make a new course just for them with the first tee pad being on Sarah,s front porch and the basket being in Russia, it would be a par two, the final basket would be on the front lawn of the White House lawn, Hopefully there isnt a tie and they have to go into a throw off for sudden death, you know that McCain would probably want to suspend the game to go back to get his putter which he forgot on the tenth hole, Barack would be allway holding up the game becouse he keeps running into old disc golf buddies that he cannot remember if he has ever played with them or not, gotta go for now, will try to post more later, do you wanny play a round later, I got my new discs, later
Yea but mcCain would have a difficulty remembering which one of his seven discs he should throw and Barack only has one, even though it is a nice one with alot of Bling, he he

mr ed said:
hey now,I think Obama would first have to check with his"weatherman" first to see which way the "wind is blowing".peace

Thomas Nunn said:
hey now,Obama only needs one to ACE!peace

Thomas Nunn said:
Yea but mcCain would have a difficulty remembering which one of his seven discs he should throw and Barack only has one, even though it is a nice one with alot of Bling, he he

mr ed said:

Thomas Nunn said:
But what kinda Discs did Bill CLinton prefer...Overstable?

I heard he got into trouble with something UNDERTABLE

He missed his SHOT!

Terry Hussein Calhoun said:
Nice thread. Fun to read. I couldn't help, just now, but think about: "What would Bill Clinton be like as the manager of a series of tournaments who is also an occasionally-cashing disc golf pro?"

I'm sort of assuming that Clinton would be the best disc golfer out of the last hundred years or so. The two presidents that I remember playing golf are Ike and Bush the first, and I can't picture either one of them throwing frisbees in the woods.
Who do you think might sponsor the teams? McCain/Palin - team AARP/NRA? Obama/Biden - team ACLU/Rogaine?
Tom, you know that AARP would sponsor all of the short holes under 200!!

Thomas Nunn said:
Who do you think might sponsor the teams? McCain/Palin - team AARP/NRA? Obama/Biden - team ACLU/Rogaine?
Some of the best Pros I know are awesome Bowlers so from Obama's score of 61 I would say that he would pull his team down. Biden might be good but I have a feeling Barack would be a TTrue HACK,.
What does bowling have anything to do with disc golf?? I suck at bowling, but can throw a disc a lot better. Not to say Obama would be a disc pro but... If McCain went bowling, I wouldn't say he could beat a 61, or even make it through ten frames with out throwing out his back.
Scoot_er said:
Some of the best Pros I know are awesome Bowlers so from Obama's score of 61 I would say that he would pull his team down. Biden might be good but I have a feeling Barack would be a TTrue HACK,.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968