www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Obama-Biden played a round of best shot doubles vs McCain-Palin, who would win??

I think that Obama would be a strong player, but Palin does have those beefy arms. It is a real toss up! What do you all think?

Tags: McCain, Palin, best, doubles, shot, vs

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Justin Bunnell Is an awesome bowler and a great Discer too! Also Barry and Kenny like to Bowl and I played a lot with Nikko and Garrett Gurthie.
I would easily go to say that Obama and Biden could knock em' out. McCain wouldn't have a chance of even getting through all 18 holes. They'd have to give him an oxygen tank before hole # 14. With that said.. Palin would then be by herself... probably not the best outcome if it's best shot doubles.
Mccain would have to go get his face restreched after the front 9
With Joe the caddie, Joe the trainer, Joe the accountant, Joe the butcher, Joe the garbage man, Joe the cook, Joe the cleaner, Joe the roofer, Joe the green keeper, Joe the disc collector, Joe the printer, Joe the web designer, Joe the course designer, Joe the basket maker, Joe the pasty chef, Joe the street cleaner, Joe the ...

Uh ... what was the question?
Wow, with her RNC budget for clothing, Palin could make Sassy Pants rich buying up disc golf clothing!
I think obam's pimp hand is strong i bet he could set the new distance record. On a side note i hope whomever has the small people in there best interest wins. I sure dont make $250,000
Obama Biden would tie based on the fact that they'll distribute the wealth of birdies among everyone so that everyone would have the same score, regardless of the fact that the better players worked harder than others to make better shots. NOBAMA 08!
Muddy said:
NOBAMA 08!
LOL you must make over $250,000 and like how the economy is...
Mike said:
This is great! Just the kind of discussion I was hoping for. Palin may just bring a shotgun and hide in the bushes to shoot Obamas boss out of the sky like a clay piegon. Lol

at least its not dick cheney in the bush with the shotgun he would probably shoot his partner trying to hit obamas disc
McCain would get circle 7's on every hole because he couldnt stop blinking long enough to aim for the shot...
worked harder or were born with white skin and rich parents?hmm

Muddy said:
Obama Biden would tie based on the fact that they'll distribute the wealth of birdies among everyone so that everyone would have the same score, regardless of the fact that the better players worked harder than others to make better shots. NOBAMA 08!
So true...blink...so true...blink..blink..blink...

Jay and January@Just-Disc-Golf said:
McCain would get circle 7's on every hole because he couldnt stop blinking long enough to aim for the shot...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968