www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If Obama-Biden played a round of best shot doubles vs McCain-Palin, who would win??

I think that Obama would be a strong player, but Palin does have those beefy arms. It is a real toss up! What do you all think?

Tags: McCain, Palin, best, doubles, shot, vs

Views: 11

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking, though, that Biden might get some courtesy violations for running his mouth a lot.
"...or were born with white skin and rich parents"?

I'm not sure where you are trying to go with that, but generally aren't ALL babies born with light (white) skin? You better watch it, or you might get put on probation by the moderators of this board, unless, of course, you were born with white skin and have a parent that can control your status on this board.

Hmmm indeed, you littel heathen! :>)
McCain- Palin would win, and Obama would Tax their winnings and give it to the 95% of the players that don't win any money.
I think Palin would throw a mean sidearm at Obama !!!!

Hey , isn't Obama's middle name " Husein or Husien or Husain " ?
hey now,The name change would be Dick,disc thrower.McCain would disreguard any rules and want special treatment like he recieved during his POW internment.He violated the Military Code of Conduct,played his ace card by informing his captors of his father being a Navy admiral.Palin would be looking for Disc Moms.

John McMullen said:
With Joe the caddie, Joe the trainer, Joe the accountant, Joe the butcher, Joe the garbage man, Joe the cook, Joe the cleaner, Joe the roofer, Joe the green keeper, Joe the disc collector, Joe the printer, Joe the web designer, Joe the course designer, Joe the basket maker, Joe the pasty chef, Joe the street cleaner, Joe the ...

Uh ... what was the question?
I have a question. Would ACORN be registering players and would FOX news be covering the event? If so we would never know who is ahead during the game. Obama may have the advantage due to the number of discs in his bag compared to McCain.

mr ed said:
hey now,The name change would be Dick,disc thrower.McCain would disreguard any rules and want special treatment like he recieved during his POW internment.He violated the Military Code of Conduct,played his ace card by informing his captors of his father being a Navy admiral.Palin would be looking for Disc Moms.

John McMullen said:
With Joe the caddie, Joe the trainer, Joe the accountant, Joe the butcher, Joe the garbage man, Joe the cook, Joe the cleaner, Joe the roofer, Joe the green keeper, Joe the disc collector, Joe the printer, Joe the web designer, Joe the course designer, Joe the basket maker, Joe the pasty chef, Joe the street cleaner, Joe the ...

Uh ... what was the question?
I would like to play Disc Golf with Palin !!!!
Obama wins for sure because he would think about what he was planning to do before each shot and then select the appropriate discs for the shot. Also, Obama would be playing with discs he was familiar and comfortable with and not the new discs that just came out in the past week that he bought prior to the round and had never thrown before.
Ok the doubles round is over, Obama won that round despite his partner shanking a couple easy shots. He played conservative with good placement for most all of his drives,A majority of the spectators followed him to make a nice 60 foot jump putt for the win by a couple of strokes, he played with good sportsmanship. Now Obama is being forced finish up a previous players round and play from a lie without much of an upshot. He has already thrown Inovas new "Stimulator" into a headwind and we are all waiting to see how the disc will fly............
How about Obama vs Bush?

Obama wouldn't be able to count his strokes without Geithner and in the end they would say that Obama finished the round with an 18. McCain would throw his disc after Palin says pull, then she would shoot it out of the air with her shotgun. No one would win!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968