www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

if so, what shows are you hitting this fall t00r brah? i wish i was going to nola for the halloween run. that shid is going to be off the chain

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen 'em twice, Once was in Memphis after day 1 of a tournament, that was fun. Several people didn't show up the next day.. I wonder why..

May see em this wed at mud island, not sure yet
saw them at mud island back in '99. what an awesome venue, you should go and check them out again.
I saw them in 05 at the Brady and then again at the Zoo amp. And I am going Sun. night at the Brady again we are pumped for the show. Panic is back and as strong as ever! ;):)
My first show was in '92. I had just gotten my driver's license and drove to Charlotte for the Horde Fest! Gonna see them in N. Charleston Oct. 24-25th. Halloween shows are always insane. The New Year's runs are smokin HOT!
widespread panic ?
beatz said:
widespread panic ?
damn straight
presto, the new years run is alwayz a great time. to bad they are doing it in dever this year. this will be the first nye that i haven't spent with the boys since '97, sad times for wayhigh
First show 1991, small bar here in Augusta. Probably seen over 100 shows, all over the country. Kinda slowed down after Mikey died, never liked George. Got married had kids so that really slowed down the touring. Last show was Charlotte in July of this year. Jimmy is the man, the energy is back like the old days. Favorite show 3-28-97 Warfield.
I have some gateway putters with the widespread mapic stamped logo if anyone is interested in them. $10 each plus shipping. I have a few warlocks and a few wizards let me know, brand new from the factory.
widespread panic i meant
beatz said:
widespread panic i meant
can you post a pic of said widespread panic discs? i am very interested and might take them off your hands
panic is still around???? haven't seen them since my undergrad days circa '91-92.......vague memories of good times.....kinda fuzzy!! I do remember a funny trip home from a concert in louisville, Kentucky. I remember driving back country roads to Bloomington, Indiana. Heavy partying both ways....my buddy, Kurt was driving, notices how bright the moon was and decided to drive by moonlight for a couple of miles......pretty cool until we drove thru a small community where a sheriff was hanging out......got pulled over. despite lots of contraband on-board he let us off with a warning.....yet again one of those things you get away with as a youngster that you never try to repeat!!!
Dude where'd you get that Mikey disc?? I've seen panic probably 10-15 times over the years. Seeing them this Wednesday night in Memphis. anyone coming to the memphis show from out of town? me and buddie are getting a room that night and may have some floorspace for ya.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968