www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There are some great Discgolf Video clips online these days! Do you like them better with background music or natural sounds?
Also, do you think fast edited, with lots of action videos are best. Or is the sports broadcast style with long, naturally edited clips, with the full play of the hole better to watch?

Tags: Videos, movies, youtube

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think professional looking videos with expert commentary are the best. I especially like the Hyzernauts and European disc golf championships. They always have quality presentation like you would see it on t.v. To be honest I could go either way if the song was appropriate and the video was edited well.
A nice bend of both would be very interesting ... done up like a highlight reel. the 20 the 10 ...ching lol
Bang the Chains on You Tube.
I prefer nautural sounds. alot of annoying and stupid songs that go along with some vids.
In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a great soundtrack. Just add some trickshots and you got a video I will buy. Dont forget the bloopers!
I really think the edits with a couple slow-mo replays after each throw would be ideal. I don't like the 4 to 6 second video of someone throwing... some nice edits with hole # and distance are cool.
I like play by play with natural sounds. Clash is doing an awsome job on their videos. They even go one step furthure and explain some holes and show you what the pros would see.

-Eric-
well, since I add videos on here, I will tell you, I like them all. If I cant get out and play, I can watch a simple drive cip or the back nine at the usdgc. It doesn't matter to me as long as its discgolf. I like some of the soundtracks people add as well but sometimes the natural atmosphere works.
The Skylands Classic 2006 DVD is my favorite. Feldberg's putting is incredible and the commentary by Steve Brinster and the guy who talks with an english accent are hilareous (wholly left, squatty mcsquat squat). I also like the Marshall St series.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968