www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently been throwing the new Discraft force for good long distance ive been throwing at least 280-300 feet lately with it. I was using the TL I could get 300 but not as consistently as with the force. What seems to go the farthest for all of you? Im just courious because I need something to help me get good distance.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

175 DX Destroyer if I am in the wide open with little to no trees.......175 champ wraith-x for distance shots I have to place
Destroyer goes really far accurately !!!!
DX Destroyer
i throw a orc 167 400/450
T Bone or Premium Inferno both made by Quest AT. Best discs out there
Is there something special about the limited edition sparkle Z force. over the esp force?

samuel spiering said:
Discraft all the way baby. Limeted edition sparkle Z force and an Elite Z crush
Ive been loving my 169 champ wraith, its less stable than my 166 star wraith, which w/ a hyzer allows it to flatten easier and slightly turnover for xtra dist. But a 167 valkyrie is easier to throw and the distance is comparable. ( It does still hold the record does it not?)
I tend to throw my MAX weight POLE CAT to get the most from my MAX D tosses. But ya know thats just me....MR VEGAS

But every once in a while i use my Wraith or Destroyer
If you are getting 280 to 300 with a Force, you really don't have the power or form yet to get much extra by throwing an overstable high speed driver. You might try the Rogue or the Surge SS.
Christian can get it out past 500 on a good day. At the 2007 Montana State Championships he lauched one with a 360 drive out to at least 530 or so. The listed D is on flat land. It would be way bigger if you included a downhill shot. My longest flat land is around 510 with better than ideal conditions. During the 2007 Montana State Championships I just missed winning the long drive contest, we were throwing downhill in less than ideal conditions and I hit 654ft. the winner hit 660ft.
I am totally guessing, but I think the pro "measured throws" are on the golf course and not in a distance competition. Anyone have any imput on this?
Steve said:
Is there something special about the limited edition sparkle Z force. over the esp force?

samuel spiering said:
Discraft all the way baby. Limeted edition sparkle Z force and an Elite Z crush

i just got a sparkle z force and its more stable then my esp one. that might just be because its brand new though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968