www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently been throwing the new Discraft force for good long distance ive been throwing at least 280-300 feet lately with it. I was using the TL I could get 300 but not as consistently as with the force. What seems to go the farthest for all of you? Im just courious because I need something to help me get good distance.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like throwing the Star Katana, DX Teebird, Surge, and DX & Pro Destroyers for max distance depending on wind or not.
175 ecostar wraith (all conditions) or 173 ecostar groove (no headwind)
Teerex is the shiz FH and BH its money. I use it for mid range fh even.
Star Katana, Champion Valkyrie

I can throw those two discs farther than anything else I've ever thrown and do it consistently.
Wow someone dug this up from its grave. I still throw the force though, just much farther more like 430 plus regularly, well First Run Forces only.
backhand or forehand because i can forehand a champ wraith about idk 350 mabe 400 on good weather
i was going to get one of those for my forehand which do you think i should get
forehand or backhand because i wanted to get a beast but i just dont know and have you tried a discmania rush s line they throw amazing i usually dont have a good backhand picked it up and im throwing 350 with it
wraith, or a nuke. used to bend the boss pretty far, but paid the price when lack of execution happened.
Valk in any plastic is good D disc. I've definately thrown this disc just as far as any other.
172 pro Katana is the farthest flying disc I have set my little hands on. Max distance about 420', regular 380'.

Next closest besides the Lemon Lake Star Katana, is my 172 ESP Flash. Similar flight to the Katana, just not as fast and not as much glide.
I use a beat in Star Beast. On level ground this thing will roll 425+ every time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968