www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently been throwing the new Discraft force for good long distance ive been throwing at least 280-300 feet lately with it. I was using the TL I could get 300 but not as consistently as with the force. What seems to go the farthest for all of you? Im just courious because I need something to help me get good distance.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that the sparkle versions are a more limited run, according to discgolfsweden http://www.discgolfsweden.se/discar/discar_sokdisc_eng.aspx?DiscId=...
I would think the regular Z Force would have the same flight. I just collect the sparkle versions for wall hangers.

joshlotto said:
Steve said:
Is there something special about the limited edition sparkle Z force. over the esp force?

samuel spiering said:
Discraft all the way baby. Limeted edition sparkle Z force and an Elite Z crush

i just got a sparkle z force and its more stable then my esp one. that might just be because its brand new though.
Destroyer !!!
Pro Wraith, thrown flat to get a s-curve
Mike said:
I think that the sparkle versions are a more limited run, according to discgolfsweden http://www.discgolfsweden.se/discar/discar_sokdisc_eng.aspx?DiscId=...
I would think the regular Z Force would have the same flight. I just collect the sparkle versions for wall hangers.

joshlotto said:
Steve said:
Is there something special about the limited edition sparkle Z force. over the esp force?

samuel spiering said:
Discraft all the way baby. Limeted edition sparkle Z force and an Elite Z crush

i just got a sparkle z force and its more stable then my esp one. that might just be because its brand new though.

they are special because they were fundraiser discs, there for its a limited run and theres less available.
oh and i switch my choice to Z surge or Z flash, backhand.
I've been mainly throwing my Surge Flx (mainly cause I REALLY love the flx plastic), Flash is probably the longest , but it's alittle easier to turn it over, where my Surge won't unless I really make do it.

My longest drive was with a Flash, the Surge is more predictable. The Flash has nice for straight and turnover bombs, it's fair for hyzers too. best all-around distance driver!!! The Surge will fight the wind better.
BOSS! or a pro destroyer, both go over 400ft for me.
Destroyer, Wraith. and always THROW back Beers before throwing big D! AHHAHAHA!
Innova Star Wraiths, Destroyers, and Beasts, all 175g, and I'm slowly getting my distance up. Right now I can usually drive between 275-315, but can hit 350-360 on occasion.
AMEN!

Avery Jenkins said:
Pro Destroyer!!!!!!!!!!
Alright so everyone is going to think im nuts but i throw the Illusion... i get about 425 ft. Now the destroyer and the boss both will fly further, but i have no idea what they are going to do, i put a boss about 475 flat ground the first time i threw one, but after that it flipped, it hyzered, it rolled... i have absolutely no control over that disc, the destroyer ( pro line ) is more consistent but i dont have the confidence because if i throw it at full power ( for a golf shot ) it flips...but the illusion will hold its line and fade out at the end. If i was throwing a distance comp then i would throw a destroyer, but for a golf distance shot i would recommend the illusion.
Jared Person said:
Alright so everyone is going to think im nuts but i throw the Illusion... i get about 425 ft. Now the destroyer and the boss both will fly further, but i have no idea what they are going to do, i put a boss about 475 flat ground the first time i threw one, but after that it flipped, it hyzered, it rolled... i have absolutely no control over that disc, the destroyer ( pro line ) is more consistent but i dont have the confidence because if i throw it at full power ( for a golf shot ) it flips...but the illusion will hold its line and fade out at the end. If i was throwing a distance comp then i would throw a destroyer, but for a golf distance shot i would recommend the illusion.

never fails to amaze me. when I occasionally go out to the park to just practice drives, I can throw what 'normally' are my big D discs, and then I'll pull out a DX shark or similar disc and rip one farther than my best drives of the day.
always blows my mind.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968