www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently been throwing the new Discraft force for good long distance ive been throwing at least 280-300 feet lately with it. I was using the TL I could get 300 but not as consistently as with the force. What seems to go the farthest for all of you? Im just courious because I need something to help me get good distance.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Used to be my Surge... but now it an X Avenger 170 (1.6) and a Z Flash 172 (1.5)... they seem to be just working for me right now. I got some tips from two local pros and I lost everything with the Surge... stepped down in stability and seems to be doing the trick right now! I hope this doesn't happen everytime I change something in my form....
yea, flashes are the shit....the disc and the action.
Discraft all the way baby. Limeted edition sparkle Z force and an Elite Z crush
Esp Surge is my go to distance driver seems to be popular among others as well.
Champ Valk was my go-to bomber. I just took it outta my bag recently as I have been having good luck with my Champ Wraith(X-out) and my QOLF. Experimenting with a first run star stamp Boss right now as well....
VALKERYIE
champion wraith upper 170s. goes so far!!! :)
i would go with around a 170g wraith or destroyer until u get more snap on the disc then start moving up in weight until u reach 175g
The Boss
im still using a sidewinder right now
I love to see what people put for their Max D. I was looking at some of the pro profiles and their are people on here that out throw a lot of the pros as far as distance. Steve is being modest and telling us his real distance. I see others that are nearing the 600 foot mark. Come on?
Longest Measured Drives:
Ken Climo 555
Barry Shultz over 540
Markus Kallstrom 593
Christain Dietrich 490
My longest measured Drive 447
Orion LS in the base plastic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968