www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently been throwing the new Discraft force for good long distance ive been throwing at least 280-300 feet lately with it. I was using the TL I could get 300 but not as consistently as with the force. What seems to go the farthest for all of you? Im just courious because I need something to help me get good distance.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dx Destroyer
174 esp surge or flash. sick hyzer flips. or a beat force
Long distance in a wide fairway... I go with my 169g Star Destroyer. For tighter routes I honestly use my 171g Star TL. I'm a big fan of that disc. To be honest though... Working on your form even though you may think that you don't need to will help a great deal with distance. Let a pro evaluate you through the course and how you perform and choose your shots. 300-350 is the average. Finessing your form and snap..will inevitably give you greater distance and control.
Mike Inscho said:
Long distance in a wide fairway... I go with my 169g Star Destroyer. For tighter routes I honestly use my 171g Star TL. I'm a big fan of that disc. To be honest though... Working on your form even though you may think that you don't need to will help a great deal with distance. Let a pro evaluate you through the course and how you perform and choose your shots. 300-350 is the average. Finessing your form and snap..will inevitably give you greater distance and control.

Yeah I agree with you I have decent form stilling refining things. Trying to get a good run up and a good way to hold it but right now Im getting good distance and its starting to get farther and farther. Just was looking for a disc that could help also. I wish I could find a pro to help me out.
Diablo DT or Assassin.
175 star beast
175 star destroyer
175 pro wraith
forehand i throw a Z Crush.
backhand I throw a domey Elite Z Flash. the dome seems to make it a little more stable at high speeds but still has a slight flip. just crested 500 a few weeks ago and I'm loving it.

forehand I throw a star teerex. I actually just bought one though and it seems really understable so I might try the xcalibur
Pro Destroyer!!!!!!!!!!
I love my surge flx and my beat up avenger flx for distance. they go the farthest because i know what they will do if i whip them as hard as i can. i would bet my flash or force could get more distance but i'm not as comfortable putting all of my arm into shots with those discs.
I like the surge or destroyer,I can get about the same distance with both,but, recently got a pulse from a tourney and it's been getting more distance (30'-50' more).
In distance contests an ESP surge or Flash but in rounds a Z force.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968