www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently been throwing the new Discraft force for good long distance ive been throwing at least 280-300 feet lately with it. I was using the TL I could get 300 but not as consistently as with the force. What seems to go the farthest for all of you? Im just courious because I need something to help me get good distance.

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've gave most all the newer driver models a chance and my favorite distance driver is still a Pro Wraith.
my star boss that isnt tie dyed actually throws the farthest for me idk why it has a sicker curve for me
I use a Wraith for distance. I have 3 in my bag right now and am receiving more (thank you Discaroo!!!). I can control them, they have just enough snap and good speed. They work really well for myself. I can get more distance with a Boss or a Force (I have two first-run ESPs), but I can't control them. My course doesn't have many open holes, so I prefer to throw something I can control. Are you throwing backhand or side-arm?
I just bought a new pro destroyer and its a 168 and that thing just seems to go forever.
167 Pro Boss
I like throwing the Star Katana, DX Teebird, Surge, and DX & Pro Destroyers for max distance depending on wind or not.
Z Force 174g
175 ecostar wraith (all conditions) or 173 ecostar groove (no headwind)
Star Katana, Champion Valkyrie

I can throw those two discs farther than anything else I've ever thrown and do it consistently.
Valk in any plastic is good D disc. I've definately thrown this disc just as far as any other.
Wow someone dug this up from its grave. I still throw the force though, just much farther more like 430 plus regularly, well First Run Forces only.
wraith, or a nuke. used to bend the boss pretty far, but paid the price when lack of execution happened.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968