www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

just wondering how many of you eat a lot of organic food??? like cage free eggs, granola, free roam beef products....etc.... and have any of you ever tried "naked" juices before? "naked" is actually the brand of the juice and they come in smoothies and juices, they are about 3$ for a single-2 serving size bottle and they are definately worth it! the juice gets it name "naked" because there is only fruit in the juice, nothing else

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FDM said:
I am indeed a vegan, I have had no dairy or eggs for around 11 years.

Senior said:
FDM said:
I hear you, and I eat no meat so I defer :)

Disc Player Sports said:
If you look on "Kosher" products some still use preservatives.
Nitrites and Nitrates Bad!

FDM said:
If you are using meat products and want something healthier, get kosher stuff. Way different way of processing and handling.

Rich, you are a vegan? Are you a total vegan or do you eat eggs and dairy?

That is a long time! Well, I bet you felt right at home on the Islands.... Just live off the land man....
Just made the switch this year. It started as just trying to eat healthier to lower my blood pressure. About once a month I drive two hours to go to a Whole Foods Market to pick up the bulk of my groceries. I'm looking into a food coop next year, and will try out some farmers markets in the spring.
Whole Foods is great.
An hour away.
Have to shop for prices, can get out of there without being robbed.
Try the store brands.

Sidearm Steve said:
Just made the switch this year. It started as just trying to eat healthier to lower my blood pressure. About once a month I drive two hours to go to a Whole Foods Market to pick up the bulk of my groceries. I'm looking into a food coop next year, and will try out some farmers markets in the spring.
It's funny, one day just decided "no more McDonalds, Burger Death!"
Tell me about it...the last time was the most I've ever spent on groceries in a single trip. I'm with you on the store brands; good quality and much less expensive. I also like that you get a 10% discount buying a case of anything (usually 12 items).

Disc Player Sports said:
Whole Foods is great.
An hour away.
Have to shop for prices, can get out of there without being robbed.
Try the store brands.

Sidearm Steve said:
Grow your own is right. Most of us can at least throw a couple of pots of lettuce together, and that's a start. Fresh organic greens...

We go through a great deal of produce (big family). Some of the regular chain stores are beginning to have organics, we also hit up Whole Foods and Trader Joes. TJ seems generally to be cheaper, though the selection is more limited. WF is pretty darn expensive. The idea of the food buying club or co-op is probably the best one. You get the best possible prices, and you potentially make new friends and contacts that want the same thing. We're pretty passionate about that stuff and have expanded our circle that way.

Disc Player Sports said:
Is Trader Joe's only online?
ONLY HIPPIES EAT ORGANIC FOOD. GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA YOU HIPPY SCUM.
Is that really necessary? You should rethink your place in this world.

John Johnson said:
You should do us a favor and never come back to this website again... completely uncalled for

John Johnson said:
Never a hippie!

Kyle said:
You should do us a favor and never come back to this website again... completely uncalled for

John Johnson said:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968