www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in the Rutherford Anniversary this weekend. They were selling Champion Boss's with the big star stamp for $13. I bought one. It is so beautiful...but they fly...fly like angels. GET A BOSS IMMEDIATELY. This disc is retarded. I saw a 13 year old kid throw 450 with one. GET A BOSS. I chained out of a 330 hole today with it in a headwind. GET A BOSS.

Tags: BOSS, CHAMPION

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet Driver !!!!
Does it skip, and does it fade hard? Etc?

Tell usss
What colors do they come in ?
I caddied for a friend that was in the pro final 9. This final 9 was a safari so the holes were 800 feet. I got to see the Boss go. It is just like the destroyer but faster. I never saw it flip. It mostly stands up from the hyzer and kicks the afterburner. I saw it thrown for mad distance as a Anny Forehand too. JUST GET ONE.
I would love to throw my BOSS over 450 ft. I don't think I can pick him up though.
Boss is a lil understable and was hopin it would have been more of a fast xcal, but all in all once i got to play with it a bit I also like it. Good for some D and the speed is excellent. Throwin my Asia Open stamp right now but may have to consider picking up a star stamp.
got the big star stamped version but havent had chance to throw it yet. I mostly forehand or flick so hopefully this works out.
Okay, so does it skip

and does it fade hard?

Etc?
Yeah, I'd like to know it's flight characteristics. I'm thinking about getting one I just want to read some serious reviews on the disc.
Fast, need to put 'snap' on your throw.
Not as stable as the xcalibur, but goes and cuts back at the end.
Figuring it out right now.
Throwing both forehand and backhand.
Another great disc, but not giving up my first run destroyers!
Definitely getting more distance.
Disc Player will have them on sale!
Seen prices from $14.95 to $30 on first runs!
Good luck getting one.
Buy more than one!
If your looking for a real critic of the disc try google like I did. I have talked with multiple people about this disc and watched it fly when thrown by big arms. They were all the big star stamps. They did not...I repeat did not flip one time that I saw. Also consider the fact that the arms that were throwing knew what they are doing. I noticed that the disc is a fast, I watched this disc hyzer out before it ever slowed down. It always hyzer out on every throw. It appears to skip if you have the right height to carry more energy to the ground. I would compare it to a stable destroyer...from what I saw. Hope this helps.
So, its like a destroyer

but without the hard cut?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968