www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in the Rutherford Anniversary this weekend. They were selling Champion Boss's with the big star stamp for $13. I bought one. It is so beautiful...but they fly...fly like angels. GET A BOSS IMMEDIATELY. This disc is retarded. I saw a 13 year old kid throw 450 with one. GET A BOSS. I chained out of a 330 hole today with it in a headwind. GET A BOSS.

Tags: BOSS, CHAMPION

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just ordered 3 of them!
The best distance driver ever! My first drive with this disc I over-drove a 350 ft drive with 60-70% strength.
IT HAS THE HARD CUT OR AS I DESCRIBE IT; "IT HYZERS OUT."
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
So, its like a destroyer

but without the hard cut?
I bought 3 of the beautiful star stamp boss' they are so incredible! It flies 40 feet further than my wraith if I throw a huge turnover, super overstable but a great disc for big arms. Definitely recommended.
Ohh...Okay, thanks jamie

I don't speak technical disc golf terms, they confuse me
aaahahahahahaha good one !

John McMullen said:
I would love to throw my BOSS over 450 ft. I don't think I can pick him up though.
Just bought a BOSS two days ago and I love it as a forehand roller! Parked Hole 17 with it, and use it on Hole #6 as a roller also and it doesn't turn over thrown properly! Love it as a forehead drive also. It sweeps and glides better than my excaliber but it comes back at the end! 5 stars *****
ordered one and waiting
Get the New Innova Boss!
I nabbed a first run purple w/rainbow star stamp at the NorCal Series Champs this past weekend. Played my first serious game and that is a very good driver!

It takes some getting use to, because of the fat rim. But after you overcome that it flies nicely
I've got 2 of them that will be here on friday
hey everyone, if your looking to get bosses at fairly normal prices checkout my buddys discgolf store at - justdiscgolf.com he has alot of them, and isnt trying to getyour first born child for them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968