www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in the Rutherford Anniversary this weekend. They were selling Champion Boss's with the big star stamp for $13. I bought one. It is so beautiful...but they fly...fly like angels. GET A BOSS IMMEDIATELY. This disc is retarded. I saw a 13 year old kid throw 450 with one. GET A BOSS. I chained out of a 330 hole today with it in a headwind. GET A BOSS.

Tags: BOSS, CHAMPION

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just ordered 3 of them!
The best distance driver ever! My first drive with this disc I over-drove a 350 ft drive with 60-70% strength.
IT HAS THE HARD CUT OR AS I DESCRIBE IT; "IT HYZERS OUT."
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
So, its like a destroyer

but without the hard cut?
I bought 3 of the beautiful star stamp boss' they are so incredible! It flies 40 feet further than my wraith if I throw a huge turnover, super overstable but a great disc for big arms. Definitely recommended.
Ohh...Okay, thanks jamie

I don't speak technical disc golf terms, they confuse me
aaahahahahahaha good one !

John McMullen said:
I would love to throw my BOSS over 450 ft. I don't think I can pick him up though.
Just bought a BOSS two days ago and I love it as a forehand roller! Parked Hole 17 with it, and use it on Hole #6 as a roller also and it doesn't turn over thrown properly! Love it as a forehead drive also. It sweeps and glides better than my excaliber but it comes back at the end! 5 stars *****
ordered one and waiting
Get the New Innova Boss!
I nabbed a first run purple w/rainbow star stamp at the NorCal Series Champs this past weekend. Played my first serious game and that is a very good driver!

It takes some getting use to, because of the fat rim. But after you overcome that it flies nicely
I've got 2 of them that will be here on friday
hey everyone, if your looking to get bosses at fairly normal prices checkout my buddys discgolf store at - justdiscgolf.com he has alot of them, and isnt trying to getyour first born child for them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968