www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I played in the Rutherford Anniversary this weekend. They were selling Champion Boss's with the big star stamp for $13. I bought one. It is so beautiful...but they fly...fly like angels. GET A BOSS IMMEDIATELY. This disc is retarded. I saw a 13 year old kid throw 450 with one. GET A BOSS. I chained out of a 330 hole today with it in a headwind. GET A BOSS.

Tags: BOSS, CHAMPION

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Technically rated like the Wraith, but 13 speed instead of 11.

Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
So, its like a destroyer

but without the hard cut?
thanks john, i should have puled it up to list the complete addess, the one you have listed is the right one.

John McMullen said:
John McMullen said:
DC ( DISCFUNCTIONAL CHRIS ) said:
hey everyone, if your looking to get bosses at fairly normal prices checkout my buddys discgolf store at - justdiscgolf.com he has alot of them, and isnt trying to getyour first born child for them.

Are you sure that's the correct URL?

Try ... http://www.just-disc-golf.com/
Chad Curtis said:
That price isn't good at all. . .I heard Getaway has them for $15--and those guys are cool.

thanks john, i should have puled it up to list the complete addess, the one you have listed is the right one.

John McMullen said:
John McMullen said:
hey everyone, if your looking to get bosses at fairly normal prices checkout my buddys discgolf store at - justdiscgolf.com he has alot of them, and isnt trying to getyour first born child for them.

I just fixed the URL for DC. I know you can find them for less.
Chad Curtis said:
That price isn't good at all. . .I heard Getaway has them for $15--and those guys are cool.

John McMullen said:
John McMullen said:

do you have a link for the getaway people??? cheers
I am glad that everyone is enjoying them even though Ben thinks it is a trick disc. I watched the top four Advanced and Pros dominant the course with this disc. I guess they were just being unpractical.
i don't care for innova-crap.
Innova is the best ever josh...

I have never experienced a driver that was really good,my go to driver, that wasn't innova. Granted, other companies are not widely available in my area, so we must drive out of town. I'd make a good sales rep :)

You know what...they should make like...disc golf vending machines!
I only think, I don't know. Just basing it off every other large rimmed disc so far. I have yet to find a course I can actually drive on on since I bought 3!
well it happened today.ACE on hole 14 of OLD FARM,grand rapids michigan.not my favorite course but an ace is sweet anyway it comes.i thought it would be a skip but it was a drive right into the basket.the BOSS rules.had this disc for a week and chinged it,coincidence,i think not.....
If it's a faster Wraith, then I must throw one soon. The Wraith flies great on backhand drives for me, even though its getting old. How nice a shiny new Boss must fly....
the boss is one of the biggest disappointments if the the biggest disappointment of the year in disc golf. its too bad for all of us that were looking forward to this disc coming out so much. what the disc has turned out to be is a piece of plastic made for a wind tunnel (to score high on the speed test). Throwing this hyped up eighteen dollar disposable picnic plate is far less satisfying than it was to watch your opponent hit a tree dead in front of him with one. Its inconsistent, unreliable, and overall just a poorly made "piece of equipment." I put that in quotes because i wouldn't really consider it that. Buy a Force guys, this disc is quite a waste of time and excitement.
i aced with the boss today.maybe its not working for you,but dont hate on it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968