www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It seems that lately with more and more new members on this site the discussions, pictures, and videos have been getting more interesting and more views. However, with the new additions lately I have been seeing more rude comments, and poor language being used. This site is a family oriented site, and disc golfers are known to be like a big family. When you are on here it is your choice to view pictures, videos, and discussions. People place tags on things for a reason. If it dosn't look like somthing you want to see than don't view it, if you do and dont like it, why waste your time leaving a bad comment just move on. Let's keep this site cool and friendly like a disc golf course is supposed to be. If that's not your style, then how about representing disc golf and the people who play it how we want to be seen by outsiders. It would be nice to someday talk about disc golf to people who don't play, without them thinking that everyone who does is a worthless piece of trash.

Tags: attitude, bad, behavior, comments, disc, golf, inappropriate, language

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chuck Norris tried to post an inappropriate comment and Terry dropp kicked him through the screen....
Tom said:
Chuck Norris tried to post an inappropriate comment and Terry dropp kicked him through the screen....

YA TERRY ... then Terry judo flipped poor Chuck with a big hyzer..265' for an Ace! Poor Chuck dont stand a chance against MR. DGRUS! Haaaaa!
It's like a new sheriff in town, 360 spin drive anhyzer law followed by spike hyzer order, right into Chucks face. Nice shot!
that's kinda rude, don't you think?
Seems how Chuck Norris isn't on here yet and it is all in fun, no I wouldn't say so. Not near as bad as Chucks Roundhouse.

wayhighoffire said:
that's kinda rude, don't you think?
yeah, i don't think any of you would talk trash to chuck's face
Chuck would probably just roundhouse the disc out of the air.
wayhighoffire said:
yeah, i don't think any of you would talk trash to chuck's face
chuck play'd disc golf once and shot a 19
17 aces and 1 birdie
i couldn't agree more
Here, here!! I had a great disc golfing day and won't let anyone ruin it for me. There's a six-hole course near my house, and I shot my best round today. I'm not here to brag about it , but rather bask in my own glory while I listen to others sentiments on their own day. You can't be friends with everyone, but it is possible to get along with everyone. I'm trying to promote " good feeling" competition within my club and don't appreciate anyone who brings anything less to the table. These things are not easy to come by. I'm not trying to be the best disc golfer around; I'm just trying to be the best ambassador I can be. With a little dedication, and others following my lead, I'm certain that I will be successful in my mission... Rock On, Mike!!
Chuck Norris and Superman both wear Fedor Emelianenko pajamas. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8762652198751834650
wow, chuck norris? really? well i think disc golf is awesome, i try to ask people to be friendly to my course and all that, i just get trash talkers. a guy about a week ago, and blaze and josh can testify, started screaming at me when i asked him to take it easy on the tin trash cans we just got put in at Oshtemo, a high quality course. i guess not all disc golfers are high quality people. i would hate to be associated with that guy. so please keep it friendly on here. disc golf is an awesome experience and this website is here to promote that. its not about arguing whos disc course is better or who throws better, or if chuck can disc, but it is about getting together and having a good time. peace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968