www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It seems mid-range discs like the Buzz and Roc have a special place in many peoples' bags.

But what is the BEST driver disc in the game today?

Tags: best, disc, driver

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've only been playing for about 2 and a half months, but I love the control of the Valkyrie. I throw Star and Champion plastic; weight is in the 160 - 165 range. Works great both RHBH and sidearm.
get rid of those hard core drivers like the xcaliber and avenger and start with some mids or slower drivers, teebird,viking,valkerie,leopards are great disc, no need to play around with those high speed drivers, learn your tech first then grap the big boys and crank away
Hardcore Hyzer said:
Im still new to the game about 5 months ... Im using a Star Valkyerie or Star Sidewinder. Im also learning to throw the Avenger (FLX) and a Xcaliber (champ) not to good with them yet. but I practice with them at the soccer field. I'll take some suggestions on lettin those discs loose :)
Best for what? Headwind drives? Tailwind drives? Low ceiling drives? Uphill drives? Downhill drives?... What's best for one situation may not be the best for all situations.

I like the Star Destroyer but I get better distance with a Wraith or a Sidewinder.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968