www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since I can't figure out the pdga website I figured I would post on here. On Monday night I found a Innova Champion plastic Tee Bird. PDGA # on it is 18754. If you can tell me the name on the disc and describe the color scheme of the disc I will get it back to you. I found it on hole I think 14 in the soy bean field at Heritage Park. But anyway let me know if it is yours and I will return it.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you find the owner
Me too. I hate when I loose discs and never see them again.
aha, no one plays adrian tons... it's a shame, but it's true
I hope the owner finds you and buys you a new disc for going out of your way to give it back to him. rare.
Last boyscout..
If anyone knows a Ken Sortor have him give me a call at 734-945-3915. I have found the owner but can't get a hold of him.
still have. looking for owner
I used to live in Adrian about 10 years ago. I have family in Onstead and when I visit I would like to play in Adrian. It has been awhile, where is Heritage Park? Is that the park next to the Gully by the Jail?

-John Sturtevant
The park is located off a side street off m-52 across from the cinema. Easiest way to find it is look for the BP gas station/ donuts shop and turn down the road right beside it. the park entrance is maybe 200 yards down the road. To get to the course once your in the park you make a right at the first intersection then a left onto the dirt drive. and just keep following it back. Let me know when your in the area and maybe we could meet up for a round. Check out http://www.adriandiscgolf.com/ for more information.

John Sturtevant said:
I used to live in Adrian about 10 years ago. I have family in Onstead and when I visit I would like to play in Adrian. It has been awhile, where is Heritage Park? Is that the park next to the Gully by the Jail?

-John Sturtevant
I really dont like the course in adrian and glane is right no one plays there
Cassidy Mayne said:
The park is located off a side street off m-52 across from the cinema. Easiest way to find it is look for the BP gas station/ donuts shop and turn down the road right beside it. the park entrance is maybe 200 yards down the road. To get to the course once your in the park you make a right at the first intersection then a left onto the dirt drive. and just keep following it back. Let me know when your in the area and maybe we could meet up for a round. Check out http://www.adriandiscgolf.com/ for more information.

John Sturtevant said:

-John Sturtevant
woah, woah, woah... i think it is a fine course and a good challenge. why very few people play there is an entirely different story altogether.
well guys. If not claimed soon its going in my bag. Its getting too tempting sitting around my house. A nice looking disc and all and no one claiming it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968