www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I started playing disc about 3 yrs ago. My son was 3 so i tried to have him walk around the course but he always got tired. Every time we went out he would throw a disc pick it up and run all the way to the basket and put it in. So in the last few months i havnt taken him down to the course. last weekend he asked me if we could go play disc. There he was my little prodigy played the front nine just like ur supposed to. It was so amazing i wanted to cry!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

right on!
I have a 19month old. Every time he sees me he looks for my bag saying frisbee, frisbee? I then pull one out hand it to him and he takes it to the basket I have set up in the front room and puts it in. I cant wait till hes older to teach him this wonderful game. It is a good feelin.

-Eric-

my wifey and Baby..
my boys are 6 & 8 they both have fun playing and the eldest got his first true birdie on a 180' hole, man was I pumped for him. Most of the time when they are together I will get 9 out of them but if we actually go to a park to play they will go 18. we also play putting games and ace race games to multiple baskets at the house. The future of disc golf.
aww Two beautiful girls. Lucky man.

Gabriel said:

my wifey and Baby..
Got a four year old boy(ethan) that loves going on rounds. He and his two year old sister walk all of the rounds. managed to play hudson, cass, willow, bandamer, albion, rolling , emu, waterworks with them over the course of summer. the lack of daylight is cutting it our rounds as fall approaches. Ethan already has a backhand, forehands, and rollers down. His dad is so crazy about the sport he bought him a DGA bag for his birthday to put his 150 class discs in!! shortly after that he got to attend words with dad. Ethan went around timberridge got a disc signed by the worlds best!
finally got my 5-month old out for a round last week played rolling for the longs.....was so enthused he slept for most of it in the stroller...check out the images on my page.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968