www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Morley. +4 (current avg. is +6).
Felt bad for the monthly players who may still be out there due to the crowds.
Finished the Monthly in third place in the Intermediate division. First round: -4. Second round:+1. Blew up near the end of the tourney with a three hole stretch of 5-4-5 on holes 11-13 but birdied 14 and parred 15 to close out the round. First under par tournament/monthly so far.

No clue what my current average is but it's somewhere between -2 and +2.
Morley: -8 with two bogeys and three spit outs this morning (only time to beat the crowds). Holes 10 and 16 are long this week!
After a -3 Morley Monthly, I shot -2 over 27 holes at the Sun Valley monthly and then -7 (with 5 used mulligans) at the Montiel Ice Bowl.

Shot -3 in a modified 19 holes today at Morley. Got stuck behind a couple of doubles groups so we hopped around to complete 19 holes.
3rd Morley Monthly 51-51 (-12) bumped to open
6th Sun Valley Monthly 83 (+2)
2nd San Marcos Ice Bowl (-14), lost on 4th playoff hole to Side Arm Bagger Dave Roper

My page features my tournament schedule. I play sanctioned events for 10 weeks in a row in 3 different states, starting yesterday at San Marcos. I may type a journal with an entry from each tournament.
I finished 3rd at Morley, tied for 2nd at SV and tied for 8th at Montiel with the above scores.
Just shot my 2nd best round ever, -6, at Morley today. This included my third ace. It was on temporary hole 12 (10 is in the long position this week) with an X-out KC Pro Eagle. It was a tag round against Jason and Brandon and the Ace put me in the lead and I never looked back. Apparently Jason had aced hole 13 earlier that day against Brandon. So if you see Brandon playing, jump in with him because he's lucky right now.
I shot -10 today at morley to beat shad and justin and move from 116 to 19 on my tag!!!
wow!
I would have liked to have been there to see that.
I was really bummed because i lost the 12 tag at the monthly and had to leave before the end of the 2nd round and ended up with 119, so i was determined to get rid of my red tag!!
Thanks Mark !!!

Hope to play sometime this week. I'm usually at Morley Field through out the week , looking for new Club members.

I think I walk the course smoking a Cigar more than I have played lately. I think my last score at Morley was a -7 maybe.

Donny Olow
Wasted an opportunity to claim tag #6 at SV yesterday. Finished tied at +4 so I kept my #55 tag for another couple days. I hit three putts from outside 50 ft to save par/bogey but I missed birdie putts inside 20 feet on back to back holes to put the match away. Could this be why I'm still playing Intermediate?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968