www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not on my best game lately. Only finished - 7 for the course championships !!!! 3 rounds combined !!! Dohhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!
To be fair, the second layout was not typical. I shot -14 for the tournament and tied Kent for 9th place in Open. Hopefully I can break digits at Morley soon and permanently step up to the big dawgs...
Dave, you did a great job this weekend. 9th out of 26 open players is normally a cash spot, most tourneys pay out the top third at least, even in Open. Keep fighting dude, you got what it takes to make it through the grinder.
Aced #9 short (354 ft) at Montiel today with my Balast Point Aviar (DX P&A). Just goofing around on my lunch break, with not a soul around, not even in the dog park!!!! It was very satisfying and I must admit that I did give out a primal scream that fortunately went unheard, but I had to brag a little on here because it felt so good!!!!!!
Nice!!!!!

Matt Jankowski said:
Aced #9 short (354 ft) at Montiel today with my Balast Point Aviar (DX P&A). Just goofing around on my lunch break, with not a soul around, not even in the dog park!!!! It was very satisfying and I must admit that I did give out a primal scream that fortunately went unheard, but I had to brag a little on here because it felt so good!!!!!!
Yesterday I played two singles rounds (+3 and Even) and a round of doubles. There were 6 groups for the doubles match. Chris Wymer and I shot 12 down after getting birdies on 8 of the last 10 holes. Adam C/Angel and Josh D/Mike Holmes shot -11. Mike T and Willy shot -8. Ian/Shooter and Mike B/Aaron V shot -7. I had a near ace during the doubles. I hit the top of the basket on hole 10.
Had a great comeback weekend (putting out of the toilet).
Morley 11/15 - 1st round +1. 2nd round -1 (missed personal best in 4 decades with a bogey roller on 17. Morley 11/16 +3. My average at Morley is around +5. RH3 offered some great putting tips.
I was -3 after nine holes on Saturday only to finish the round at even. Shot +3 and Even on Sunday before the Chargers "game."
I have not played since the grinder against Big D, Gomez and Trey. My last 19 holes at the grinder was -9 which ties my best round ever.
Sorry Big D. You got me on a good day. :)
I have played a few matches in the grinder so far and averaged - 11 per round.
ok...stupid question... what is a grinder? some type of playoff?
Yea. Sorry about that Mark , I should have explained. The official " Grinder Matches " occur every year at this time to determine the players for the San Diego Team Disc Golf. One spot left as of today and it comes down to Myself , Kent LaGree and Mike Slonim in the Grinder !!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968