www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Todays Update !!!! Kent LaGree and Mike Slonim in the Grinder still !!!!!
09 Membership giveaway! If you havent heard about this yet, get on it!
Thanks Evan

Evan Taylor said:
09 Membership giveaway! If you havent heard about this yet, get on it!
Anyone for a round Friday November 21? @ Morley that is.
how does it work? who plays who? why?

Donny Olow said:
Yea. Sorry about that Mark , I should have explained. The official " Grinder Matches " occur every year at this time to determine the players for the San Diego Team Disc Golf. One spot left as of today and it comes down to Myself , Kent LaGree and Mike Slonim in the Grinder !!!!!
Shot -3 in the playoff with Mike B (-3) and Aaron V (+1). Mike and I had to continue playing to decide the Intermediate points champion. On the third playoff hole (hole 4), my drive cut rolled away and Mike parked his Buzz to win the match. It was a fun round and I did all I could throught the first 21 holes. Pressure of the playoff got to me I guess. Walked away from the bag tag challenge with Aces #73, SoCal #113 and EI #18...all better than what I came in with (125, 211, 25.)

On Sunday, Josh E and I played a morning round. He shot -4 and I shot -1. Then we played a round of doubles. Josh D & Sage finished at -10, Josh E & I finished at -12 and Angel & John B finished at -13 to take the round. The impressive thin was the fact that Angel and John birdied the final 11 holes played.
Shot a 51 today at emerald isle from the long pads, only boged #18. First time I played there since the plastic baskets.
I was just down visiting San Diego ...
I shot a -6 at Morley ( 19 holes )
And a pair of -3's at Sun Valley ( played 2 rounds of 9 )

Morely was very crowded and hectic ( and cost $3 ), whereas Sun Valley had more ball golfers than discers ( and cost $5 ).

I really liked the Sun Valley course. The canyon makes for some nice elevations. I got a tip from the course owner to play #3 from the top of the hill away from the ball tee ... and I parked it from up there!

Palm trees and 80 degree weather was sweet ... today I played in 4 inches of snow, and the temperature was in the single digits!
nice!
I was going to invite you up there in a few weeks after you mentioned how long it had been. Was it what you remembered?

Matt Jankowski said:
Shot a 51 today at emerald isle from the long pads, only boged #18. First time I played there since the plastic baskets.
I've been playing well since returning from the flu. Wednesday: +1 and a +2. For me that is really good.
RH3 has helped me improve my putting.
I'll take 73 degrees in mid December and $3.00 anytime. I feel bad for DG'ers outside of SoCal.
Next time your down here I'll hook you up with some local spots.

Axldog Acres Disc Golf said:
I was just down visiting San Diego ...
I shot a -6 at Morley ( 19 holes )
And a pair of -3's at Sun Valley ( played 2 rounds of 9 )

Morely was very crowded and hectic ( and cost $3 ), whereas Sun Valley had more ball golfers than discers ( and cost $5 ).

I really liked the Sun Valley course. The canyon makes for some nice elevations. I got a tip from the course owner to play #3 from the top of the hill away from the ball tee ... and I parked it from up there!

Palm trees and 80 degree weather was sweet ... today I played in 4 inches of snow, and the temperature was in the single digits!
alrighty Mdub...I'll post after todays round...as for last weekend....at Colonial Park in NOrman OK...I took 6th in the B-flight shooting a 172 in 3 rounds...that would be 10 up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968