www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was awesome, so many of those holes really suit my eye. I did get lucky a couple of times with drives that skipped off the greens to a parked location, but I think that some of the holes you have to do that.

mdub said:
nice!
I was going to invite you up there in a few weeks after you mentioned how long it had been. Was it what you remembered?

Matt Jankowski said:
Shot a 51 today at emerald isle from the long pads, only boged #18. First time I played there since the plastic baskets.
What !!! Rain in San Diego for almost a week !!!!! Say it isn't so !!!!!!
sorry about the rain, but I shot 1 up in 18 today at rice park with 30 mph gusts...very brutal day, back at it tomorrow at Crestview...Kansas out
This weeks tough layout (thanks Mike B!), finally caught up to me.
Saturday (in heavy wind) +4
Sunday (in heavy wind) +6
Sunday (windy) +4

I saw one of the best executed shots ever today. Brandon Langston and I were teeing off on hole 6 at Morley. He threw a shot that I KNEW from release was right on line. If you have played it, you know there is only one real route- around the trees to the right then diving into the basket. There was no luck involved. It absolutely pounded the chains for and ace!
A roadtrip was undertaken this past weekend by Bobby & Fia Martin, Chris Givans, Daniel Lichtman and myself. We decided to have a "Total of all rounds played" bag tag challenge. Five course were played: Los Olivos (9 holes), Vista Del Camino (18), and Fountian Hills (18) on day one; Papago Park (18) and Thunderbird Paseo (18) on day two. Los Olivos is a 9 hole course that runs through an old olive grove. Daniel started off well, even with the morning being a bit cold, by shooting -1. Bobby finished at even, Chris at +2 and I brought up the rear with a despicable +6. We drove over to Vista so that Fia could play in the Women's league that goes on there. At Vista, it was a struggle. Chris won the individual round with a +6. Daniel shot +7 (taking a 7 on hole 9.) I tied that +7 while Bobby finished at +9 (also taking a 7 on hole 9.) Fountain Hills was not any kinder to us. I won the round with a +4. Daniel shot +7, Chris +8, and Bobby +11. After day one, Daniel led with a +13, Chris +16, Ben +17, & Bobby +20. Day two led us to Papago Park. Bobby and I tied at +2, Daniel had a +3 and Chris +5. Going into the last round at Thunderbird Paseo, Daniel had a 3 stroke lead over myself (+16 to +19) and Chris and Bobby were 5 and 6 strokes back, respectively. Daniel showed why he was the player we all thought he was and finished at +13 overall by shooting -3 and defending his gold tag (#9) and his SoCal #70. I shot a +1 and +20 overall and took home Aces #53 and SoCal #121. Chris shot +5 and +26 overall and took home Aces #217 and SoCal #159. Bobby shot a +7 and +29 overall. He took Aces #229 and SoCal #170.

All in all it was a fun trip even though some of us lost some discs. Can't wait to do it again.
Went to Morley today... +11 a few months ago i was in the +30's. My game is improving. I also had my longest drive ever today on hole 10, a side arm throw that went 375-400 feet with a Star Boss I got yesterday.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968