www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I plan on playing as much as I can. I'm probably gonna try and play sunday afternoon and maybe a day during the week if I can get out of work early enough.
I've got #108 right now which of course is red too. The market is saturated right now with more than twice as many red than other colors. I've seen some people with green but not a lot of blue or white.
Yo Ben, I will be out there all next week. I'd love to challenge someone and get rid of the tag I so foolishly got from a nube. Tell all your SD buddies too. Along with CENT, I think they should play some real golf at EI. I really need a better tag.
Hey--wasn't that newbie your friend whom you introduced the game to recently?You must be an awesome teacher!!!! :) Hate when they just come in and take over like that!
Montiel Monday Doubles:

Steven Thomas and Ryan Tierney won with -14. Steven's ace on 4-long was the difference-maker. Three groups tied for second at -13: Jared Spudpicker/Danny "Cash" Bobka, Friz Whiz Kirkland/Rizbee Jr., and Centavo/Rizbee. Jared and Danny won the playoff on the second hole (2-long).

The play amongst these groups last night was top notch and really close. Many ace runs, of course. Junior's tee shot on 7-long ended up leaning against the post of the basket. My fledgling lefty hyzer on 7-short was a near-ace. I'm sure others have many more observations. If you wanna see good golf and great competition, Montiel monday is the place to be!
Hey Mark !!!! Just got my First Ace this year at Morley Field !!!!! Hole # 15 Long. Spike Hyzer with a Star Whippet X !!!! Got the Ace pool for hole # 15 too !!!!! $ 120.00 !!!!! I bought lunch !!!!!

Ended up shooting a drab -8 , could have been 11or 12 , but that Ace made up for a Great Day !!!!

My now current total for hole - in - ones after 30+ years of playing is 543 !!!!!!

Thanks !!!!!!
I played my worst game in 2 years today (double digits!). I think I got carried away with shooting a +3 at Emerald and +3 at Morley on the same day yesterday. Then i went out today and blew chunks.

I did play with Anthony who flat out pounded an ace straight (and I mean straight) into the chains on 2 and then hit the chains on 9. Fun to watch!
I was the one who returned your gremlin to you at the morley monthly in feb. I play montiel a couple of times a week, usually early. If you see a white truck with a mouse on the side, you know i'm there. I have a green (30ish) tag. I would enjoy challenging anyone.
Nice!!!!!!
Sounds good. I'm out of school this week and the next. Maybe I'll see you there. Thanks for the Gremlin. I forgot how much I liked it.
+3 at La Mirada. backside par 56 course. Just wasnt my day to step up and play advanced.
Teeing off of hole 5 at the Sylmar Open at 8am on Saturday will be (in this order):

Willie Lister - (2007 Spring Fling winner)
Adazm Nash - (T2nd at El Dorado last week)
Carl "Beanieman" Renda - (I haven't done anything really...16th at Memorial is my best finish I guess)
"Side Arm" Dave Roper - (2007 Morley Field Course Champ, 2008 SM Ice Bowl Winner)

I am attempting to secure use of a camera for my caddie (Evan Taylor) for this round. Hopefully I will be able to post video somewhere. They organized the foursomes according to ratings, and that put 4 San Diegans on top.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968