www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That looks like a battle. Good luck to all four of you as well as any other San Diegans playing this weekend.
I got my second ace that round on Hole 6 in the long position. Almost 400' (392' to be exact). Can't wait for the Battle Royale Cage Match Bag Tag Free-For-All tomorrow.
Got it. Dave Roper took First in Advanced, Willie took third, and Carl took 9th. Adazm DNF'ed
Photos and videos available!
Hi all, I was just curious to know if it was possible to purchase a tag and have it sent to me. I'd like to have a San Diego tag, and I might make it there a few times this summer to actually play a round with some of you for it. Didn't know they had tags when i was out there, didn't get introduced to that until I moved out to Denver and the Mile High Disc Golf Club.

Thanks,
Manny
Played a tag challenge at Sun Valley yesterday with Chris Weimer. We made it 11 holes (1-4, SV Ice Bowl #5, Alternate #4 [on hill side], 5-7, SVO #16, 9) instead of the regular 9. I shot -3 and Weimer shot +3 so I held on to my #73 tag. This was my first non-melee or tournament bag tag round for a couple weeks.

Two days to EIEIO!
Here are the doubles results from Tuesday, 3/25 at Emerald Isle:

1st: Scooter/Lil' Crusher - 39
2nd: Spudpicker/Lions Shot - 42
3rd: .00634 Euros/Birthday Bobby Martin - 43

CTP - Reese Swinea - Hole 22
Morley Field Friday Doubles results 3/28

1st- Chris Vilmorin/partner? -11
2nd- Shad/partner? -10
3rd- Matt J/Evan T -9

There was a tie for third but I dont know who the other team was.
Most teams played the las t 3 or 4 holes in the dark, but whats new Morley is always crowded.
Tuesday: Morley +6
Wednesday: La Mirada (front) +10
Wednesday: La Mirada (back) +6
Saturday: Morley +8
Saturday: Montiel (Mixed) +2
Sunday: Morley +6

My average over the past 200 games is +6
i was Shad's partner!....Aaron V. we had a killer round and ended with a birdie in the dark on hole 18.
The article and results for all San Diego Aces for the EIEIO can be viewed on the Aces Website.

http://sandiegoaces.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&...
Great Post Side Arm Dave !!!!!! Thank You !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968