www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dobbins66 said:
I'm going to be in San Diego August 26th thru 29th and plan to bring bag and a few discs along if I can escape from conference early one day. Staying at Manchester Hyatt and wondering where closest course is and if any local events are going on Tuesday thru Thursday. Jerry D (Lexington KY)

I am always there (Morley) on Wednesdays. I'd be glad to show you around. Message me and I'll send you my cell#. If you need to know anything else about SD (food etc...) let me know (native SD'n...very hard to find!)
Personal Best score to date: 7 under, 47 @ La Mirada on sunday morning. Chris Wymer was my witness and he shot his own personal best (for La Mirada) of -4, 50.

Oh and ill be down in SD coming up next week. Looking for some fun golf if anyone is interested.
Evan Taylor said:
Personal Best score to date: 7 under, 47 @ La Mirada on sunday morning. Chris Wymer was my witness and he shot his own personal best (for La Mirada) of -4, 50.

Oh and ill be down in SD coming up next week. Looking for some fun golf if anyone is interested.

I'm usually at Morley Wednesdays at noon and after work some other days. If I run into you lunch is on me!
Monday 8/18/08 Doubles Results for Montiel Park DGC:

1st: Maki the Younger/Kahuna Bob - 17 under par (ties record)
2nd: Maki the Elder/Alex (I won't go for the obvious nickname)Lawn - 16 under par
3rd: ¢/TTrevor - 15 under par
4th: Todd Rolls Royce/Chris Hartman, Chris Hartman - 13 under par

Unbelieveable shooting on Monday. ¢ finishes his round first, thinking that he had 1st wrapped up with 15 down. Nope! I think some of these NC boys are primed for Sunday...
Tuesday 8/19/08 Doubles Results for Emerald Isle Golf Course:

1st: Deano Jekyll/Deano Hyde - 11 under par
2nd: ¢/Scot - 9 under par (won playoff)
3rd: Friz Whiz/Max - 9 under par
4th: Britt/Nick - 9 under par

Closest to the pin: Hole #9 - Scott Bowers

I wonder which Deano will bring his game on Sunday?
Scot Golia had CTP yesterday - my mistake and my apologies to Scot!

Rizbee said:
Tuesday 8/19/08 Doubles Results for Emerald Isle Golf Course:

1st: Deano Jekyll/Deano Hyde - 11 under par
2nd: ¢/Scot - 9 under par (won playoff)
3rd: Friz Whiz/Max - 9 under par
4th: Britt/Nick - 9 under par

Closest to the pin: Hole #9 - Scott Bowers

I wonder which Deano will bring his game on Sunday?
DISC GOLF WORLDS BABY...
Carl Renda, Dave Roper, Brittany Breed, Snapper Pierson, Bill Richards and John Tallent went to Disc Golf Worlds this year in Kalamazoo Michigan. Here are the results...

Advanced Amateur Men - 288 competitors
105th place Carl Renda
122nd place Dave Roper

Advanced Amateur Women - 38 competitors
5th place Brittany Breed

Professional Grandmasters - 36 competitors
7th place Snapper Pierson ($450)

Professional Senior Grandmasters - 16 competitors
7th place Bill Richards
9th place John Tallent

4 out of the 6 San Diego players cashed with either money or merch. Way to represent S.D.
what what!! sd in da house -We travel far!! AND represent...o yea :)

Side Arm Dave said:
DISC GOLF WORLDS BABY...
Carl Renda, Dave Roper, Brittany Breed, Snapper Pierson, Bill Richards and John Tallent went to Disc Golf Worlds this year in Kalamazoo Michigan. Here are the results...

Advanced Amateur Men - 288 competitors
105th place Carl Renda
122nd place Dave Roper

Advanced Amateur Women - 38 competitors
5th place Brittany Breed

Professional Grandmasters - 36 competitors
7th place Snapper Pierson ($450)

Professional Senior Grandmasters - 16 competitors
7th place Bill Richards
9th place John Tallent

4 out of the 6 San Diego players cashed with either money or merch. Way to represent S.D.
Let's not forget the 2008 Am Mini Disc Golf WORLD CHAMPION - Carl Renda. Nice shooting Buddy.

Cool trophy Carl!! Way to go!! (this is from Rizbee - I didn't realize Jr was still logged in...)

Side Arm Dave said:
Let's not forget the 2008 Am Mini Disc Golf WORLD CHAMPION - Carl Renda. Nice shooting Buddy.

rizbee_jr said:
Cool trophy Carl!! Way to go!! (this is from Rizbee - I didn't realize Jr was still logged in...)

Side Arm Dave said:

What's in the box?
Inside the box is my gold-colored mini basket. Dave had bought me a couple of beers and I just wanted to keep a straight face for the picture, let alone assemble the basket. Behind me is the minivan that we were rollin' around in. Aces ride in style!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968