www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all,

I thought it would be kind of cool to post our scores of the day somewhere like this. This site will continue to grow and this would be a fun way to keep up on your friends progress. What do you think? For those of us that don't travel to tourneys, it will be cool to see how current SD DG'ers are doing.

I'll send out reminders each weekend for the next month or so and if no one is interested, I'll turn the forum off.

Thoughts...
1. Positive vibe. No using this forum to dig on others
2. Score plus a few highlights?

Tags: aces, diego, emerald, isle, morley, san, sun, valley

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Montiel Doubles results for 3/31:

1st - Beanieman/Ca$hman - 13 under
2nd - Steven T./Chris L. - 12 under
3rd - Spudpicker/Stu X - 11 under

13 players this week. No aces, so the pot rolls over. We were visited by some Japanese high school students who are touring San marcos for a few weeks. The students were each presented with an EDGE disc, which they can take back to use in Japan since all discs used in Japan must be under 150g. Special thanks to Don V. and A.J. for helping with the visitors.
It's great to see that all the doubles results are getting posted this year. Last year I tried to post doubles results as often as possible, and got the feeling that sometimes it fell on deaf ears. This year I am out of town a lot and am only able to post results once in a while, but it seems there is no shortage of people willing to post them this year. All we need is someone to post the Wednesday Doubles results.
Next week I am working during the day. That means if I get off work early I have time to get back to SD to play dubs. I'm going to try to hit Emerald on Tuesday and Morley on Wednesday and Friday, at the very least.
Tuesday Bayside Doubles results (short positions)

-8 Willie/Partner
-7 Kent/Partner
-6 Emily/Bobby

Sorry I don't know who the partners were, it was dark when we finished. It was a lot of fun though,
A fun round at Huntington Beach was had by Carl, Chris Wymer, and myself today.
Carl tore us both up the first round. 53 to my 62, and Chris's 66.
Second round was a different story, where I was leading by a single stroke up til hole 17. We ended with a three way tie, 55.
Good luck to everyone during the Higher Flyers Open on the 12-13th.
The 53 was played from all long pads and baskets. 4 birdies and 3 bogeys. I'm going for the kill in 10 days at HB...
Evan and I played another bag tag challenge yesterday at HB. This time we played the middle layout and we both played a little bit better. Carl 51 (-3), Evan 54 (E). I hold on to #78, Evan has #134.
A.J., Ryan and I played a 9-hole tag challenge at Montiel yesterday. A.J. and I matched scores through the first 8 holes (-5), but I nailed a 25-footer on the 9th hole for the birdie while he missed his. Ryan ended up at -4. I picked up some pretty sweet tags!

I learned that my son has a temper...
Where's the bag tag challenge at tomarrow? I'm looking forward to playing tomarrow fresh off regaining my Advanced points lead from Gomez...I'd like to do a challenge tomarrow morning, I will be at Morley more than likely in the Early AM.
On a side note, the most important activity for me today happened after the tournament was over. I came home right afterwards and paid for my entry and my plane ticket for worlds. Beanieman's going to worlds, suckas!
Watch out worlds!

Did you get the trading card I made?
I did not get it, although I have heard about it. I'm sure I will see it eventually. Yesterday I came in 2nd in Advanced at the SV Monthly, but could not manage to better my bag tag situation. Well, I resolved that today. I tied my best round of the year today score-wise at Morley (-9), and managed to net #33 Aces and #77 SoCal. I birdied the final 7 holes. I just wish I would have not played like an Idiot thru the first 12 (I was a meager -2 with 2 bogeys). I'll be back in town to make my Wednesday night doubles debut.
Evan and I played the La Ma weekly today (both of us played advanced). I managed to finish 3rd with a +1. Someone managed to shoot -5 and second was even par. Evan caught some bad breaks but was in the hunt for the cash until the last hole. Defended my #77 socal.
heres some EI doubles scores for ya"ll
Jared/Norm- 48
0.0700150 China Yuan Renminbi / A J (Not Riz)- 49
Steven/ Dan- 50
Tommy/Allison- 55

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968