www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has any one seen or used the mini deluxe bag from revolution? I was looking for a bag that can hold ten or so discs that will have good storage and last a while. I liked the way the mini deluxe bag looked anyone have good or bad about this bag?

Tags: bags

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i bought that bag for my gf its a good little bag. but really u should just get a bigger bag the small one is only fun for about half a round till you realize you know have to carry your sweatshirt if you take it off and you can only carry one water bottle
check out gorilla -boy.com
Very cool little bag and not too heavy !!!!
Gorilla Boy bags all the way!!!!!!
Absolutley cannot go wrong with the fade-lite bag if you want a 10 disc bag. They are only 10 bucks! MarshallStreet is where I bought mine and I like it.
i have already bought a few different bags and want one that will hold up. most of the pros i know carry revolution bags and say that they will hold up for a long time
A few of my friends have Revo bags, one has had his for a year this dec. the other one has had his since march. They have good storage space and cool colors. The one that is almost a year old has broken zippers and the cup holder straps have gave way. I would say for the price of a revo bag $140-160, they should last at least two years, like my discraft bag did or like my Innova comp. bag. I could buy two Innova bags and still have money left over for the price of a revo.
I like fade crunch box nice bag not to small not to big its all in what you like. Best mid sized has to be the Disc Player sports bag from Norbert. gorilla are nice had made, revolution are nice but dont think as small as our shop is if we could afford the buy in again on them. we have innova, fade (no question asked one year warranty), discraft, dga and some small rev bags as well as a Carolina bag left and as i said i think they are all nice its just how much you throw, kick or other wise act like a ass on the course on how well your bag is going to last. If you take care of your stuff then they should all be good bags. I have had my innova bag for 1 1/2 years still going even through winter.
Not sure if that was aimed at my comment about zippers breaking of drink holder straps breaking...but the guys I play with do not do these "casual" type things as we are all tournament players. Lack of quality in materials and design often have a bigger part of things falling apart.

Jay and January@Just-Disc-Golf said:
I like fade crunch box nice bag not to small not to big its all in what you like. Best mid sized has to be the Disc Player sports bag from Norbert. gorilla are nice had made, revolution are nice but dont think as small as our shop is if we could afford the buy in again on them. we have innova, fade (no question asked one year warranty), discraft, dga and some small rev bags as well as a Carolina bag left and as i said i think they are all nice its just how much you throw, kick or other wise act like a ass on the course on how well your bag is going to last. If you take care of your stuff then they should all be good bags. I have had my innova bag for 1 1/2 years still going even through winter.
Mike said:
Not sure if that was aimed at my comment about zippers breaking of drink holder straps breaking...but the guys I play with do not do these "casual" type things as we are all tournament players. Lack of quality in materials and design often have a bigger part of things falling apart.

Jay and January@Just-Disc-Golf said:

No Sir not at all just in general "NO BAG KICKERS"
I have a question about Fade Crunch bags. I just bought one and want to stiffen it up a bit. My friend has a revolution with a Rollcage that supports the discs and gives rigidity to bag. Will the mini rollcage or the standard rollcage by Revolution fit into my Fade Crunch bag?
The two side zippered pockets will hold 3 or 4 discs each, greatly adding to the bag's disc capacity.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968