www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

You know it was coming. This is probably not disc golf related and I'm sorry for that. AC/DC's album out since "Stiff Upper Lip" 8 years ago. Just wanted to know peoples thoughts on it. It's nothing short of the classic AC/DC sound that we all love so much. My personal favorite tracks are "Runaway Train", "War Machine", ... man.. the whole album is classic goodness.

Here is a link to VH1's "The Leak" to listen to the ENTIRE Black Ice album
http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/acdc/2342912/album.jhtml?popThis=playIt()

Photobucket

Tags: ac/dc, black, ice

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AC/DC kicks a$$!
AC/DC are coming to the new Tulsa arena soon (Jan '09)...tickets are around $100...Damn!!! I have never seen them in concert...but really don't want to pay that much...maybe if I ask Santa...hhhmmmmm... :)
yeah.. I've heard a 200,000 tickets were sold in less than 70 minutes. That is just crazy. I would give my lefty to go see them. LOL
acdc was cool back in the 70's. To me, all there stuff sounds exactly the same.
kindofabuzz said:
That can be said of nearly every band (if not all) still playing today...including the Dead...if you liked it back in the day, then more often than not...you will still like it today..I still like AC/DC as well as the Dead... :)
You knwo there are different categories you can post in, no use apologizing about beint off topic, just apologize for posting in the wrong section.
All "metal" sounds the same to me. I admit, I was a hair band junkie in the 80's. But that's b3ecause I was a kid, and like most kids, whatever is popular is what you listen to.

skinner said:
kindofabuzz said:
That can be said of nearly every band (if not all) still playing today...including the Dead...if you liked it back in the day, then more often than not...you will still like it today..I still like AC/DC as well as the Dead... :)
Yea tickets are sparse to say the least, Hotlanta and Charlotte are sold out. looks like i have to spring for tickets or go to FLA
kindofabuzz said:
Just like the dead.
Thanks for the link!!
lol the Dead did rock and roll, blues, r&b, funk, bluegrass, little bit of it all. AC/DC, take 3 chords and cheesy lyrics. there's your song.

CBass said:
kindofabuzz said:
Just like the dead.
I agree with kind of a buzz it's sounds all the same ,i have heard the new CD and it wasn't bad just overly long and repetitive

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968