www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What do you throw for anhyzer flip shots on straight long tunnel shots? I have kind of fell in love with my 175g Star Kite for a midrange and a 172g Z Flash for a driver. What is your favorite? Or, what would you reccommend to try?

Tags: anhyzer, driver, flip, hyzer, midrange, straight, style, throwing, to

Views: 90

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

180 beat up san marino roc. anny flip for the win
i throw an esp flash forhand for tunnel shots. backhand, Z express or X XL, for midrange id pick a comet.
I throw Buzzz's and have thrown Roc's for a straight midrange shot, but for that hyzrer to anny straight shot I think you will get more distance out of a Kite. T/F?
beat up orange flx avenger. light, orange flx buzzz or meteor on midrange. my impact goes laser straight in long tunnels, not much of an anhyzer disc though..
Champion Viking !!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who used the Star Kite. I think the disc is great. It just takes some finesse to fly the way you need it to. I use either my Star TL, Champion Valkyrie, or my KC Pro Roc for tunnel shots. It all depends.
KC Pro Roc, Star Leopard, on shorter holes.
Roadrunner or Sidewinder in longer holes.
I tried the Kite but it seems to need some height. KC Pro likes to fly higher too ... but it works pretty good for shorter holes. Leopards are great for these kind of shots, but you need to use CH or Star in case you hit trees.

I think a Buzzz or Meteor would be some other good choices.
yeah.. I need to get another leopard. I started off with one of those when I first started playing. It's a good disc.
ex my previous post....178 meteor rules all.
Sometimes a DX Cheetah shoots right down the tunnel for me...until it hits a tree and I go buy another one.
Jlotto, are you saying the meteor when thrown released on hyzer will anhyzer then straighten out? All I have seen thrown seem to hold the anhyzer, similiar to a glide.
Learn all those shots !!!! Never know when your playing a course that requires different shots !!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968