www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know where I can find disc golf sew on patches. The only patches I've seen are the hucklab patches. Just looking to add something to my bag.

Tags: bags, patches

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PDGA Store.
Ask your local High Schools... :)
Disc golf patches ... are they like nicotine patches?? Put one on and it takes your disc golf withdrawls away haaaaaa!
Good question. The only thing I could find is Huk Lab and a PDGA patch. If you're a entrepreneur... that would be a great start for an online business. Nothing like expression fashion or interest on one of the only things you carry around the course.

good luck on your search
EDGE has patches that you can put on your bag or jacket that indicate how well you have performed in the skill shot competition. They include a round patch with several curved and linear ones that apply around it as you earn them.
This is good... I've been looking for patches for awhile now.... thinking of doing some Band patches or something...
I e-mailed Innova and asked about the "roc patch". They told me that they were going to re-release it soon. The major disc companies put patches on shirts and towels, how hard would it be to offer these? Disc specific patches, like the roc patch would be awesome.
I'd like to get a Roc patch as well. I'll keep my eyes peeled for when they sell them again.
Marshall Street has the Roc patch - $4

click here
I meant to type Lavon Wolf has them in his store in Huntsville, AL

http://www.innovadiscs.com/team/lavone.html

here is his store and info to get the ROC patches...

Lavone Wolfe, President
Foot Care Plus
Phone :
4710 University Drive, Ste 17-B
Fax :
Huntsville, AL 35816

LAVONE WOLFE BIOGRAPHICAL AND EDUCATION INFORMATION:

Lavone’s family moved to Huntsville in 1961 when his Dad, Sam Wolfe, accepted the position as pastor at West Huntsville Baptist Church. Lavone Wolfe received a B.S. degree from the University of North Alabama and a Masters degree from the University of Alabama. He received certificates in both Fundamentals of Pedorthics and Pedorthic Footwear Techniques from Oklahoma State University.

Lavone worked in manufacturing management for 25 years before making a mid-life career change. While training and competing professionally in disc golf Lavone became interested in biomechanics and motion. His interest and studies eventually led him to go back to school and enter the field of Pedorthics.

Huntsville and north Alabama is a very progressive community that demands the latest in technology and highest quality. However, it is still a southern town where people expect to be treated with grace and genuine care. This combination is exactly what we seek to offer to those who need our services and products.
We have patches for very cheap....Only $5 each...You can check them out at....

http://search.stores.ebay.com/LSDiscs-Plastic_patch_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQf...

Or you can just let me know which ones you want and we go do it another way...Just send me a message...
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968