www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Why don't all the Jumbo Toss winners post their photos as a thank you note, right here! I'll start.

Views: 3

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack that is one cool disc!
I'm sure a lot of the other winners are doing what I'm doing. More playing than they are posting. Soon enough they'll post their thanks and prize pictures. LOL
Aww, man! I wanna post a pick of my winnings, but I haven't won yet! Hopefully I'll be posting a pic of me and that sweet red roc!!!
That would be Cool !!!!
Thanks HH1

Yea it is, I threw it like twice and then ordered one to replace it and hung it on the wall in my MANsion (AKA My Garage)!

Bryce aka Hardcore Hyzer said:
Jack that is one cool disc!
yeah.. . I ALMOST got the ol' lady to let me place my winning Rogue up on the living room shelf...... now I find it in my bag.
thanks. i had a smaller widye towel before, but this bigger one is really nice. the mini was the perfect size to complete a stash mini set.
WHAHOOO!!! I won a DGLO DVD in Mondays toss! Thank you, Terry and Sheila for this great site and all your work. Also thanks to the sponsors who have supported DGRUS! I will add a picture of my DVD when I get it.
Thank you Very much Terry and Sheila. Jumbo Toss 11/16/08.

Thanks a ton for 25 dollars from Sun King! Goes a long way in adding some depth to my bag!
Thanks to the Calhoun clan and all the sponsors for putting up this awesome competition, I won a mini and some stickers and will get my pic up on here when they arrive.

Thanks so much!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968