www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ok well i was a little buzzed the other night and sent an email to a women that is an event cordinator at the Devos place in my home town Grand Rapids Michigan.the devos place is huge facility that is host to all kinds of events,boat shows,rv shows,car shows.anyway i sent her an email asking if they would be interested in hosting an indoor disc golf tournament.to my surprise she emailed me back and said they would be glad to hold the event.i havent replied to her yet but she was asking for more details,she wanted to know what time of year,what year and if the event would be hosted by the pdga?as of right now this is a dream that i hope could be a reality in feb/2010.im thinking disc golf tournament/expo with vendors and the whole nine yards.this would be the perfect way to showcase the sport.im inviting anyone with ideas or suggestions to contact me through this site.so what do you guys and girls think?would you put aside the time and effort to attend this event.peace.

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'll cross my toes too
sweet !! thanks for the updates man. I hope everything goes well. It's getting a lot of attention on here so I'm sure It'll work out.

I'll pop in a week or so for some latest developments.
what's the news with this? won't the owners of this building be opposed to having ding marks and holes in their walls?
Don't break any Lamps !!!!
I had to dig this back up as it gave me such a idea we went around finding a place to get something like this going and this is it small but a start...

http://www.ohiodiscgolf.org/topics/discuss/433/page1/
you could always have a mini disc golf event.
Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation said:
you could always have a mini disc golf event.
Is there some you tube on one that i may see how this operates?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968