www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi all!

I'm going to be selling several of my CE Rocs. I prefer to not sell them on eBay, so I am going to try taking offers here before I go down the auction road.
I have a set of '01s with one of each colour stamp all at 175 grams. I'd prefer to sell them as a set, but we'll see what kind of offers I get.
My collection is in storage at my sister's, but I'll post photos ASAP.
I also have samples of most stamps from '01 to '05 if there's a CE Roc you're looking for let me know.
One very rare Roc is an '05 X-Out. It has Zonedriven across the middle, but what makes it rare is the never produced, SINGLE FLAGSTICK, double test stamp!!! From what I understand, it is exceptionally rare for one of the test stamped discs to make it to the public. This is the only one I know of.
The profits from sales will be invested in next year's Whorled Championship Mini-Disc Golf Tournament in St. Thomas, Ontario. It's the 10th Annual, so we want to pull out all stops. That requires money, which is why I'm here. Please understand that this is not a "fire sale" and low-ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks for your time.
Larry Wagner
Whorled Disc Syndicate
CANADA!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck dude.
Put some prices out, or how will we know what is a low ball offer?
Let see some pictures when available !!!!
Okay... I took some pics of some of the Rocs for sale. They're in a file on my profile page but I don't know how to link them here. If that's a problem, let me know & I'll 'mail them to you. :)
When I had the discs out of the bags/boxes, I noticed that a couple of the '01s had very small dimples on the rim. Not on the top, so they can't be seen while on the wall, but if you run your fingers along both sides of the rim you can feel them. Very small, 1/4 inch and all the flashing is perfect.
Later, Lars.

Okay, I figured it out. Guess I was still half asleep.
What about prices? Otherwise we won't know what you consider low-ball offers, dude!
I would guess 255 for [all] three '03 graffiti, around 200 [$100 each] for the two 03 big birds. Anything less is a deal.
Not sure about the zonedriven stamp ... that's pretty rare.

If you're a collector and have some of the other stamps from these years ... they could be worth more. I think my guesses are close though.
Larry what are the grams of the ODOC from 03. How did you get the 05 xout?
Hi all.

Thanks for your interest. Thanks for your help John. :)
Sorry if I wasn't clear, the '01s I'd prefer to sell as a set, the others individually.
As for prices on these discs... I did ask for offers. Use these values as a starting point & not set prices. If I get competing offers, the price will change accordingly.

'03 Big Birds -Dark orange 174g, Orange 175g, $110 each
'03 ODOC - Orange 175g, Blue 172g, $125 each
'03 Graffiti - Sorry, hard to read the weights but I think, yellow 180g, Orange 170g, Blue 174g, $125
'01s, Set of 4 - $1100, all 175g (if I split-up the set, more for each disc)
The '05 X-Out, serious cash. I have never seen another prototype stamp anywhere & if I nobody offers big $$ it'll go back into storage.
I have some other years/stamps too.
Feel free to mail me privately.
Later, Lars.
Hi all.
Still have that set of 75g '01 CE Rocs for sale. I'll sell the set for $1000 USD or separately for $275/each. I also still have the X-out if anyone wants to try an offer. Shipping & insurance extra, but I only charge actual cost.
Later, Lars.
Fade to lurk...
Also try here :

http://www.discaroo.com/
Thanks Donny
I've browsed around on Discaroo several times, just not sure of the rules for selling discs. Is it okay to list discs I only want to sell for cash & not trade or Discaroodollars?
Later, Lars.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968