www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi all!

I'm going to be selling several of my CE Rocs. I prefer to not sell them on eBay, so I am going to try taking offers here before I go down the auction road.
I have a set of '01s with one of each colour stamp all at 175 grams. I'd prefer to sell them as a set, but we'll see what kind of offers I get.
My collection is in storage at my sister's, but I'll post photos ASAP.
I also have samples of most stamps from '01 to '05 if there's a CE Roc you're looking for let me know.
One very rare Roc is an '05 X-Out. It has Zonedriven across the middle, but what makes it rare is the never produced, SINGLE FLAGSTICK, double test stamp!!! From what I understand, it is exceptionally rare for one of the test stamped discs to make it to the public. This is the only one I know of.
The profits from sales will be invested in next year's Whorled Championship Mini-Disc Golf Tournament in St. Thomas, Ontario. It's the 10th Annual, so we want to pull out all stops. That requires money, which is why I'm here. Please understand that this is not a "fire sale" and low-ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks for your time.
Larry Wagner
Whorled Disc Syndicate
CANADA!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968