www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is your favorite sidearm driver(s)??

I am very fond of the:

I N N O V A
Star Destroyer HUGE distance!!

171-175 grams - the lighter ones are very flippy

Star Wraith just a sick disc.

171+ grams - Sweet distance, great flight - mostly straight with a predicable hyzer out.

Star MAX Great hyzer disc! VERY Predictable.

175+ grams - Almost impossible to flip, but I have a nice beat one that I can flip if thrown with a large anhyzer. New ones won't flip.

XCaliber coming soon! :)

Views: 2253

Replies to This Discussion

I throw a championship Orc for most of my drives. im not sure how a destroyer or a max would
work at altitude. the course i play is right aroun 6700 feet.
Leopard 150
i think the strong sidearmers might be adding a new disc to their bag with the new xcalibler coming i hope it does for me since i bought 2 if not im going to be making some money next year off of these first run editions
dx beast or destroyer
I think if you throw sidearm and you haven't tried a gator you're really missing out. Great for winding through tough gaps and not much skip on the finish. The other disc I throw a lot that hasn't been mentioned yet is the FL... Flies like a well seasoned Fire chicken. Lately I've been really hot on the speed 10 drivers, orcs and starfires for more consistency and controlled lines off the tee.

Oh and I throw a ton of long forehand upshot / bids from 80 - 100 with an Aviar X... so much easier than muscling a jump putt there
As vanilla as it sounds, I gotta say Firebird. The thing just does exactly what I want. It also bombs thumbers too, so that means one less disc mold in the bag.
Pro Destroyers work great for me. I sidearm s-curves with it just because it looks good. I will forehand putt 'til the day I die.
my last ace was gateways diablo the high flex really zings
I've enjoyed throwing the 175 champion destroyer for a few months, but the 175 champion boss has already replaced it. The boss fits into my hand better resulting in a bit more distance and definitely more accuracy.
Avenger, Surge, and Flash are my top 3 for sidearm.
Star destroyers is unmatched. The Tee-rex"x" is great for shorter shots.
xcal,teerex,andnow the boss its very sensitive but this one time.......had it a week igot a great drive300+then it skipped330+thenn the roll ended up around370feet for me wow the rest of my throws about the same as my teerex with a hard skip that flaresout mine is one of the domed ones really want a flat one maybe ill ask the easter bunny

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968