www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am heading down that way tomorrow and having a tough time finding a reasonable place to stay, if anyone in that general area could offer me a place to crash tomorrow night it'd be greatly appreciated! And of course you'd get some DRGUS stickers!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your coming our way...Daytona, we have some guys in the Hotel buisness that may be able to help you out with a decent rate. Let me know or send a message to Chris or Shawn Lenkiewicz...they are both on here.
Oh yeah, If you catch our course before the first of the month...you will play both our island placements.
If you're going to the Inverness area, you should hit up Tim and this other guy name Bob. And you should definitely place Floral Park
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
If you're going to the Inverness area, you should hit up Tim and this other guy name Bob. And you should definitely place Floral Park

I think Tim's in the Clearwater/St Pete area not real close to Inverness. I know he said he play's Red Hawk so maybe he is close. Give'em a shout.
which tim..updga?
i am gonna be in tampa the next night, and for 3 nights probably. planning to re-play a couple courses I've already played like cliff stevens and tocobaga. daytona will be in about 7-10 days on the way north.

i have the option of a 50$ room, pricey for me on a weekday, but tonight was only 30$..
and it's right in crystal river, so i'd play red hawk when it open, then hit the quarry and down to tampa, i should book it if it has a cancel policy just to be safe for now.

Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:

I think Tim's in the Clearwater/St Pete area not real close to Inverness. I know he said he play's Red Hawk so maybe he is close. Give'em a shout.
Yeah That's the Tim. He's around there somewhere?
Good luck, Ben. New article: Florida's Gulf Coast Going Democratic!
In Tallahassee today, there were about 200+ people with signs at the capital building, for Obama, with music and cheering.

There were maybe 10 angry looking people with McCain signs half a block down, they looked stupid!

Terry Hussein Calhoun said:
Good luck, Ben. New article: Florida's Gulf Coast Going Democratic!
Clearwater and springhill area isn't too far from inverness. Around a 30 minute drive.

I saw the quarry when I was down there, but didn't play. My bro said it was like junk

It'll be interesting to see ben's review.

I know of Floral Park and Whispering Pines, along with Red Hawk, down in that general area.
Ben, it is Matt Monczka here...give me a call. I am only about 45 minutes from where you are at if you need a place to crash.734 6466816. Sorry I could not call, I was out at Suwannee playing the new course. You must hit that up on your way out.I will be at work until 4:15, if you call around 1:45 I will be on lunch.
i've got a friend outside of high springs. north of gainsville. near I-75,but it's a little tricky to find.
thanks stephen I contacted monckza and found a place. you can tell your friend, if they play, I will probably be at northside in gainesville around noon..chance to win the basket w picture and all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968