www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I BOUGHT A BOSS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THREW IT MULTIPLE TIMES AND IT JUST SEEMED TO BE A HIGH SPEED ROLLER. EVEN AFTER ADJUSTING THE ANGLE OF MY WRIST ON RELEASE IT JUST LAID OVER AND ROLLED. JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU GUYS HAD THE SAME EXPERIANCE.

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mine i can crank on...its as stable if not more than my xcal.. larger dome as well.. 1st run dayglow green
What weight are you throwing ? Do you roll your wrist ?
I have 3, two blue overstable, one green understable-ish. hmm.
Same here !!!!
John McMullen said:
I can throw a Roc well over 700 feet. I'm sure I can find a couple of guys who have played Aspen Mountain with me to confirm this.

Yeah, I threw my wasp about six hundred off a cliff at Snowbowl, AZ, but that's not the same.
Human error, i.e. potheads making the discs and taking smoke breaks.

Mike said:
As someone who molds plastics, there are so many variances that affect molding a part such as; machine used, machine setup, color additives, mold use, mold change, material change, material batch, humidity, temperature (ambient, mold, cooling), cycle times... You get the point. Unless you get discs produced in the same production run back to back, I wouldn't expect similar flight characteristics. Even produced back to back, you will achieve a variance of part weights. Also, take into consideration human error, that probably contributes to most inaccuracy. I usually end up picking a few of the same disc in different weights and see what one(s) you like the best. I don't believe that you can just buy one and expect it to fly the same as the one your buddy has. Don't we all wish it was a perfect world.

eric beich said:
joshlotto said:
stop yelling....and get rid of innova.

thats loyalty!! haha.

what can I say, I throw whatever I want that I like and I can get to work for me no matter who makes it .

this same thing happened with the Excals when they came out, and it was also an issue with a particular color/domeiness.

I recall a discussion that mentioned certain colors will cool differently out of the same mold and therefore having something to do with the variances in a given model/type/mold or whatever.? not sure though.

can always try trading it on Discaroo.com :)
but I wouldn't chalk it up as a "bad" disc and never touch another one.
Try the Force. It is more stable if you prefer !!!!

Something more stable , try a Speed Demon or Spirit !!!!!! :)
YEA, TRY A FORCE, ITS MADE BY A SUPERIOR COMPANY. AND SCREW THE DISTANCE RECORD, TRY ROLLING A BOSS ALL THE WAY AROUND THE WORLD WITH THAT 700 FOOT SNAP!
Luke Wade said:
Yeah, caps lock is not cruise control for cool. You have not and probably will never throw seven hundred feet.

Actually he can and does throw over 700'. I'm a local player and see him throw all the time. I as well as anyone else from LS Discs will agree.
Aaron Templin said:
Actually he can and does throw over 700'. I'm a local player and see him throw all the time. I as well as anyone else from LS Discs will agree.

No. He doesn't. Fact.
FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY GAME IS NOR DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH POWER I PUT INTO MY DRIVES. AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW FAR I CAN THROW JUST GET AHOLD OF LSDISCS-LARS, LSDISCS-BREN, LSDISCS-NILS. THEY ALL HAVE SEEN HOW I CAN THROW AND THAT THE BOSS WAS JUST A ROLLER. AND AS FAR AS THE ROC MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SAID IN MY OPENION ITS ONE OF THE BEST. SO WHY DONT YOU GET AHOLD OF THEM AND SEE ABOUT MY DRIVING SKILLS THEN WE CAN TALK. I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD A VIDEO OF ME THROWING MY XCAL OVER 700' AND THEN I WILL UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF A P.O.S. BOSS AS A ROLLER. AND WHY DONT YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND NOT TRY TO PROVE ANYONE WRONG WHEN YOU HAVNT SEEN THEM PLAY. THANKS AND I HOPE YOU THROW LIKE SHIT FROM NOW ON. DICK. IM SORRY IF THIS CAME OFF COURSE OR MEAN, BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE

Luke Wade said:
Yeah, caps lock is not cruise control for cool. You have not and probably will never throw seven hundred feet. If you can't get a boss to not roll, you will have to seriously work on your form. If you think for a second that the Boss is a roller, at any angle, you are definitely doing something wrong. I will also have to point out that you probably just threw in the Roc comment because that's the cool thing to do. Please don't make things up. I'm sorry if this came off coarse or mean, but seriously.
Is hard to take anyone seriously that can't push the caps lock button to turn caps off.

LSDiscs-Kyle Rodecap said:
FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY GAME IS NOR DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH POWER I PUT INTO MY DRIVES. AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW FAR I CAN THROW JUST GET AHOLD OF LSDISCS-LARS, LSDISCS-BREN, LSDISCS-NILS. THEY ALL HAVE SEEN HOW I CAN THROW AND THAT THE BOSS WAS JUST A ROLLER. AND AS FAR AS THE ROC MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SAID IN MY OPENION ITS ONE OF THE BEST. SO WHY DONT YOU GET AHOLD OF THEM AND SEE ABOUT MY DRIVING SKILLS THEN WE CAN TALK. I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD A VIDEO OF ME THROWING MY XCAL OVER 700' AND THEN I WILL UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF A P.O.S. BOSS AS A ROLLER. AND WHY DONT YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND NOT TRY TO PROVE ANYONE WRONG WHEN YOU HAVNT SEEN THEM PLAY. THANKS AND I HOPE YOU THROW LIKE SHIT FROM NOW ON. DICK. IM SORRY IF THIS CAME OFF COURSE OR MEAN, BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE

Luke Wade said:
Yeah, caps lock is not cruise control for cool. You have not and probably will never throw seven hundred feet. If you can't get a boss to not roll, you will have to seriously work on your form. If you think for a second that the Boss is a roller, at any angle, you are definitely doing something wrong. I will also have to point out that you probably just threw in the Roc comment because that's the cool thing to do. Please don't make things up. I'm sorry if this came off coarse or mean, but seriously.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968