www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I BOUGHT A BOSS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THREW IT MULTIPLE TIMES AND IT JUST SEEMED TO BE A HIGH SPEED ROLLER. EVEN AFTER ADJUSTING THE ANGLE OF MY WRIST ON RELEASE IT JUST LAID OVER AND ROLLED. JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU GUYS HAD THE SAME EXPERIANCE.

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try throwing the Boss with Super Hyzer !!!!!
He cares because he is one of those people so insecure that he has to make up a distance that he throws discs, and when people call him out, he has to make more stuff up. He had to wish bad luck on me. I honestly do not care what some of these people say. I am positive you have never thrown 700 feet, despite what these people who have some sort of man crush on you say. It's just not happening. Avery Jenkin's longest throw is listed at under that. I'm sorry. It's not happening.

In the future, try to keep this forum appropriate for all ages. We'd all agree that people starting early in life is good for the sport, don't deter them with your impeccable stupidity.

Thanks.
aced mine so i guess it works.
is it downhill or flat because i parked a 575 feet hole that was slighty sloped downhill but throwing flat is another story
Luke Wade said:
He cares because he is one of those people so insecure that he has to make up a distance that he throws discs, and when people call him out, he has to make more stuff up. He had to wish bad luck on me. I honestly do not care what some of these people say. I am positive you have never thrown 700 feet, despite what these people who have some sort of man crush on you say. It's just not happening. Avery Jenkin's longest throw is listed at under that. I'm sorry. It's not happening.
In the future, try to keep this forum appropriate for all ages. We'd all agree that people starting early in life is good for the sport, don't deter them with your impeccable stupidity.
Thanks.
Erica said:
he can throw over 7 and he is hung like a clydesdale.....he is a stud...and caps are sexy

get your priorities in order...
i (personally) would love to see a video of this kid throwing 700+. i'm not saying he can't do it, i'm just saying that i'd love to see it.
film it broseph! and post it on here! that's what this site is for! (the bashing on the other hand is not). and then head on out to big d in the desert with the big boys. you might as well cause if 700+ is the case then you just might win.

in regards to the Boss, i've thrown it 3 times and all 3 with fantastic results. it is much like a wraith. but with an added burst crack cocaine. i'm on board.
Caps lock...very annoyin' bro.
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
Caps lock...very annoyin' bro.
U and Caps lock again?
You probaly just have a huge arm. Do you flip a Xcaliber too?
I can say for certain that he flips the Xcal as well...
sounds like bad form then and no one answered me question is it 700 down hill because i can park a hole that 600 feet downhill at George wilson but i wouldnt go around saying i can throw 600 feet because throwing downhill isn't the same as throwing flat
LSDiscs-Neileo said:
I can say for certain that he flips the Xcal as well...
if u r talking about that guy from co, yes it is downhill, as it's colorado.

i have overshot a 750 hole downhill by 500 ft, its no big thing.

my BOSS flipped like a mofo today in a slight headwind, i did not roll my wrist or anything. it landed 200+' feet right of the pin on a wide open hole.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968