www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hudson Mills this year has started making players pay to play. It costs $2 a round, or you can purchase a bag tag for $50 annualy. This cost is in addition to parking passes that cost $4 dollars for a day or $20 annualy. Was wondering if any other parks are also starting to charge just to play Disc Golf. Also I am pretty torn on the issue. I think that it is good and inevitable for the image of the sport. But also Disc Golf is gaining more and more popularity in part due to its affordability.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its a couple dollars. disc aren't free either, but you would buy millions of those.
discs definitely aren't free. i just became a bit more serious about discin this past summer but when I returned to college at the end of August I started to play a lot. In the past month and a half have spent over 140 bucks on discs, so I'd have to say it's not free, but you get what you pay for.

still, i play golf here at school and 140 is equivalent to just one of my clubs. i guess you get what you pay for though ha ha
from what i have seen Russian Jack Springs DGC is still the reigning champ in overcharging for a day pass (this is a 9 hole course)at 11 on weekdays and 13 on weekends
Ive paid a dollar for a day pass to Play Hunington Beach multiple times and I dont mind because its a great course and it helps maintain the "pro shop" they have there

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968